What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

W
yesterday I registered part of the website from a friend's recommendation here
and I think the value of the currency given is very small compared to other countries
so I didn't go on anymore
Why this is so bro. I am old member of this website and i am honest about reviews it is very legit and paying money site you should at least give it a one try please bro.
Post automatically merged:

I can't just imagine myself to work so long before earning my reward. But patience is very important to make it in life. Odyssey is just like YouTube, they pay you when you upload videos to their platform, the video must not be already made. It must be original videos made by you. You earn rewards when you watch others videos too.
Oh thank you about telling this platform i will definitely try this can you please share the withdraw method and other important information also i am eager to join it in my next list its good it paying to upload secure content of videos.

W

Why this is so bro. I am old member of this website and i am honest about reviews it is very legit and paying money site you should at least give it a one try please bro.
Post automatically merged:

Oh thank you about telling this platform i will definitely try this can you please share the withdraw method and other important information also i am eager to join it in my next list its good it paying to upload secure content of videos.
Odyssey is a nice video viewing site, where you earn LBC after completing some video tasks st the site. You can also earn when you upload your own video to the site. The site is just like YouTube put its terms of earning is more simple than YouTube. Long on to the site to get started. Type the keyword 'Odyssey or Libry' at google to get started.

Best paid website to upload sites, its sound so strange to me, moreso i have not heard about paid website, i think it's a great thing. In other words i will need to make further enquiry about this, because it will help me boost my finance.

I can't just imagine myself to work so long before earning my reward. But patience is very important to make it in life. Odyssey is just like YouTube, they pay you when you upload videos to their platform, the video must not be already made. It must be original videos made by you. You earn rewards when you watch others videos too.
I do not have a monetized youtube channel. I could not reach the threshold and i also did not have patience to work for free for a long time. However, I have seen a lot of people eagerly wait for years to reach monetization threshold. They are really ding well

I do not have a monetized youtube channel. I could not reach the threshold and i also did not have patience to work for free for a long time. However, I have seen a lot of people eagerly wait for years to reach monetization threshold. They are really ding well
That's why at times patience is the key bro. But i believe you don't see youtube the way others view it. At least you have surplus alternative where you earn from in the internet. I'm just taking it one at a time when it comes to my online career.

When I was tying to monetize youtube the only requirement was to get 10, 000 views. I had 1000 views and I needed 9000 more. If I had worked, I could have reached 10K views, however, I was doing well with blogs and dropped the idea of youtube.

When I was tying to monetize youtube the only requirement was to get 10, 000 views. I had 1000 views and I needed 9000 more. If I had worked, I could have reached 10K views, however, I was doing well with blogs and dropped the idea of youtube.
I believe that you could've achieved the remaining requirements had it been you took it serious like you do with blogging. I knew blogging, forums wouldn't allow you to focus on your YouTube ambitions that time.

I never predicted that youtuve would have monetization harder. I had the notion that I will work on youtube when things normalizes, I mean when my blogging careed reached saturation point. Howevern that never happened.

You can check on YouTube that's where you can watch and upload video an you get paid, YouTube us where one can make money by watching video.

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
Most of those sites are full of scammers, even after uploading those sites payment will now be an issue and placement of withdrawal also will attach conditions.

I don't know much about uploading musics for money. Most artistes or upcoming artistes upload for popularity. And later you can start uploading and monetize your content. I will be glad if most people can suggest more websites

Most of those sites are full of scammers, even after uploading those sites payment will now be an issue and placement of withdrawal also will attach conditions.
Most of the video uploading sires are just scam. That's why i don't disturb myself much trying to earn from them. But i see picture punch being legit at the moment.

I have searching endlessly also to see get paid to upload websites like YouTube to no avail. Has anyone finds a good one that pays what is commensurate to the videos you uploads on their website to ear some money.

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
I really don't know why most site google bring out first whenever am searching for something important tend to be scam by giving out false content on their page and at the end you won't benefits from them.

I have also been on that part before a long time. I came across one that said I will get paid to upload pictures, but they're asking me to pay 1$ before getting in. I just walked away

The best way possible I can get a hold a charge for you to come over for dinner and is very high price for a little while but the main reason for the post of Clerk a business and our friend is going on with you and I will do my up to the best way to buy things for the best

I really don't know why most site google bring out first whenever am searching for something important tend to be scam by giving out false content on their page and at the end you won't benefits from them.
Google is just a search engine, both legit and fake are listed there. So it will be you who will acknowledge the right one for yourself. You need to dig deep and get people's comments before entering to any reward site.

there are several page or site which pay but as a person you need to make survey so that you can sure of such the pay most than other.

Picrure Punch looks still safe to use, but there are too many changes and I don't like this because I invested when there was different rules and now are changed. I still use it, but for me is really unprofitable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back