What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??

Have not heard of website paying people to upload video and audio. This is a good idea and I need to make more research about it. Thanks for this

yesterday I registered part of the website from a friend's recommendation here
and I think the value of the currency given is very small compared to other countries
so I didn't go on anymore

this is how it is on this kind of sites ... there are categories of countries: some paid better, others weaker.

I am interested to know about what's the best site but for now I am still working by mobile data .

Have not heard of website paying people to upload video and audio. This is a good idea and I need to make more research about it. Thanks for this

I have come across that several times, but it never crossed my mind. If they really pay, then it will favour more people from tier 1 countries

You can Google it or you visit YouTube I believe you will get the info you need if actually There are paying site

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
Yes ,there is whatsaround app, I have shared it's review but it's time taken work to reach at threshold.

Yes ,there is whatsaround app, I have shared it's review but it's time taken work to reach at threshold.
Thanks, but how long can you take me to reach their minimum threshold of withdrawal?? I need to know before I get started with it.

Kindly check review by typing on search bar Whatsaround,I mentioned all things with screenshots. Before joining must check all details

Thanks, but how long can you take me to reach their minimum threshold of withdrawal?? I need to know before I get started with it.

Wow I don't even know websites pay people to upload stuff. But in general I think that would be a very good idea but be careful not to be scammed

Most paid to upload sites are scams because you end up wasting your time and efforts expecting to be paid. You just have to do some research to know which is legit or not.

I have listened about LBRY.TV it is best replacement of YouTube as well as you can connect your existing YouTube channel with it and earn fron both sides. I have joined this platform and earning through only watching contents becouse my lbry.tv channel has not monetized yet.

Break

This site accepts original flash games, videos, and pictures. You can actually earn up to $2000 for any of your videos that make it to the front page.

You are paid via PayPal.

MetaCafe

MetaCafe is a website that allows you to earn money for your videos on a per-views basis.

Unlike YouTube, where you’ll make an average of $1 per 1000 views (reports on this vary,) on MetaCafe you can make $5 per 1000!

Online remuneration to upload capture on tape audio filling and assemble capable quantity of riches with be capable of any one in this bizdustry forum refrain from me out about the sites that pays you to upload ordinary.

I'm also interested in this kind of sites because why not? You'll just upload something then you'll earn money. I've seen many videos about this on youtube but didn't watch because I'm still not into it for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back