What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I think it is better not to let the teenagers give business, because the teenagers are not so qualified and experienced that they can handle the business on their own so first give confidence and give some experience.

I think it is better not to let the teenagers give business, because the teenagers are not so qualified and experienced that they can handle the business on their own so first give confidence and give some experience.
There is no doubt that there are some teenagers who cannot be entrusted with businesses to take care of because of their lack of knowledge or authority to handle such business efficiently and effectively. Some of them will just end up running the business down and not have any valid explanation to give the business owners.

Sure bro success is not by age or gender, there many successful teen doing business, and there are many teen handling there parent small scale business during their absence and they succeed in doing it

Sure bro success is not by age or gender, there many successful teen doing business, and there are many teen handling there parent small scale business during their absence and they succeed in doing it
Actually the nature of the business entrusted to a teenager goes a very long way in determining if it's something he or she can handle. There are some businesses that are way out of the league for teenagers to be able to make such business survival. A multinational company can't be handled by a teenager.

If it were 5 years ago I would have said no but these days teenagers are really really smart and they can handle stuff you didn’t even think a teenager was capable of handling... with the ease of access to knowledge on the internet it’s easy for them to get educated and start out stuff in any field they choose to go into.

If it were 5 years ago I would have said no but these days teenagers are really really smart and they can handle stuff you didn’t even think a teenager was capable of handling... with the ease of access to knowledge on the internet it’s easy for them to get educated and start out stuff in any field they choose to go into.
Exactly, the kind of teenagers we have today is very different from what we use to have in the past. These kids have high intelligence that help them to achieve task that ordinarily they wouldn't be able to do. We are dull growing up but these kids are as sharp as ever.

According to my own point of view, I believe a teenager can manage and handle a business, but it all base on his experience, the teenager will have to learn about the business, once he is done, he can manage the business. Even an old man can not manage or handle a business he knows nothing about

According to my own point of view, I believe a teenager can manage and handle a business, but it all base on his experience, the teenager will have to learn about the business, once he is done, he can manage the business. Even an old man can not manage or handle a business he knows nothing about
Exactly, they say knowledge is power and in this note, it comes to full fold. A teenager who was brought into a business at his early childhood would be very good at managing such businesses as long as he bent down to learn how to operate such businesses.

Well yes, i mean every teenager was different from each other there's a lot of matured and responsible teens that can be trusted to run a business. Just like how there's a lot of adults that can't handle a business because they're not responsible. Everyone can do it just depends on their personalities and mentality

Yes, a teenager can handle a business in a very appropriate manner if he/ she is honest, hardworking and intelligent & he/ she knows the tactics to run a business and choose the niche on which he/ she will run his/ her business.

Of course they do. Teenager nowadays, though theres a lot of distraction manipulating their minds, some of them uses that for earning money(for doing business). One best example is video logging, or simly vlogging. Some uses that for fun, but for other they see thay as an opportunity to start earning money, or simply business.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I have seen many talented teenagers earning a lot of money by running a Successful business. It depends upon the opportunity. We give them opportunity in very rare chances to run their business because we think that they are not mature and can't handle it properly. But one, who gets opportunity, proves that teen age is the best age to generate new ideas and apply them to run a business successfuly with their full energy and sharpness.

If the teenager is hardworking, intelligent and honest then he could run a business in a very good and appropriate way as he will choose the niche of his business that on which niche he wants to start his business and run. If he had a plan to lead then he will definitely be proved a successful business man.

It depends on the nature of the business, whether the young man will be able to handle it or not. If it is a small business, then surely an intelligent little boy can run it. But if the business is bigger, it's not just a matter of a young boy. In my opinion, a young boy should first learn to work for me for a while and then try to handle the work.

Business Ideas for Teens
There are so many cool business ideas for teens out there. You can start with something traditional like babysitting in your neighborhood or helping kids with homework, but technology has opened the doors to so many other, new opportunities.
With the above criteria in mind, let’s take a look at 28 business ideas for teens.

1. Academic Tutor
An easy business idea for teens is to become an academic tutor. Everyone has unique skills, so whether you’re good at math, science, writing, or reading, you have the skills to teach someone else who may be struggling in that subject. An academic tutor can also help with test prep for the SATs, ACTs, AP tests, or other standardized tests.

2. Car Washing
Everyone loves to have their car looking shiny and new, but not everyone has the time to dedicate to washing it. A car washing business is simple to start, all you need is a bucket, soft sponge, window cleaner, and elbow-grease for polishing. This can be a great weekend job for teens.

3. Child Care
A tried and true business idea for teens is to operate a child care or babysitting business. On the weekends or even during the week after school, you can help neighbors or family friends by caring for their young children. If you want to stand out from the competition, many communities offer local classes on child care and babysitting.

4. Pet Sitting or Dog Walker
For kids who love animals, there’s no better way to get time with animals and start a business than by pet sitting or dog walking. Both of these businesses also offer flexible hours and your clients will provide all the supplies you’ll need, from leashes to treats and more.

5. Lawn Care Business
If one of your teen’s chores is to mow the lawn, they already have the skills needed for this business. By marketing their services around the neighborhood, they may be able to drum up a lengthy client list, and an especially popular time for a lawn care business is the summer, when your teen will have lots of free time on their hands.

6. House Cleaning
For any kid who’s been helping out with chores around the house, they’re likely already familiar with all the skills they’d need to start a house cleaning business. Nearby homeowners would likely be happy to pay a teenager to help them dust, mop, and vacuum their home.

7. House Sitting
During the summer and scheduled breaks from school, many families take this opportunity to travel. While they’re away, they need someone to stop by the house, take in the mail, water the plants, and perform other small daily tasks. Starting a house sitting business can be a great way for teens to earn some extra money while filling a need in their community.

8. Errand-Running
For teens who drive, offering to run errands for neighbors or friends could be an easy way to start a business and make money. This business can be especially helpful to people who are home-bound or have limited mobility. Plus, this business idea doesn’t require any specialized skills and they can set their own hours.

9. Seasonal Chores
Another seasonal business for teens is to help with seasonal chores. Most homeowners don’t have a lot of spare time, but they still want their homes to look nice and festive during the holidays. Teens can start their business by doing odd jobs at the season changes, such as putting up and taking down holiday decorations and lights, shoveling snow, raking leaves, gift wrapping, and much more.

A teenager is more than capable of managing a business but it depends on his background and what he has been exposed to during his childhood.
You can't give what you don't have, that is a fact, if while he or she was growing up, and he or she was not expose to business settings, then he can't for a fact run a business at all because he or she has no prior knowledge.

Yea
A teenager can manage a business,even at that a person who's not teen yet manages a business with the prior knowledge of an overseer.
But if you are talking about managing independently then,he or she is meant to make mistakes which is always minimal compared to the large entrepreneur's loss.

Yes, teenagers can handle business very well. And running a business is not easy. Only people with good habits can run a business. On the contrary, there is no age requirement for business because it is the ability of some people towards Allah to take care of everything.

Many teenagers have great ideas and are highly motivated, but simply don't know where to begin when it comes to starting their own business. With some time, research and a little help from others, it is possible for anyteenager to turn their great ideas, into a successful business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back