What's new

Can A Realtor Also Go Into Selling Building Materials For The Real Estate Company He Manages?

Real estate companies buys building materials to erect their structures,so if your pal is conversant with the market strategies in building materials business,then it's a plus for your pal,the real estate company won't have to look elsewhere for building materials.

A friend has been an agent for some years now in a few real estate companies. As a realtor, he has little or no time for other major activities as he is always busy. He discharges his duty appropriately but he wants to diversify his source of income. He is looking into selling building materials along side his realtor job. His major targeted client is the real estate where he works. Do you think this is appropriate for him to do? He wants to be a realtor and a supplier of building materials to the same company at the same time.

What do you he should do guys?
Yes, a realtor can sell building materials for the organization he manages, there is no big deal doing that, once there will not be any form of shady or hidden motive behind it, then it is okay, they are just patronizing each other.

Real estate companies buys building materials to erect their structures,so if your pal is conversant with the market strategies in building materials business,then it's a plus for your pal,the real estate company won't have to look elsewhere for building materials.
That is how you describe it, Real Estate companies are always in construction of new properties so they need materials for it. Therefore it is easier to make purchases directly with the agent they already know, without having to look for different prices and offers elsewhere.

A friend has been an agent for some years now in a few real estate companies. As a realtor, he has little or no time for other major activities as he is always busy. He discharges his duty appropriately but he wants to diversify his source of income. He is looking into selling building materials along side his realtor job. His major targeted client is the real estate where he works. Do you think this is appropriate for him to do? He wants to be a realtor and a supplier of building materials to the same company at the same time.

It is also in the Same range of business, a realtor can go into selling building materials and also manage being a real estate management, its and added advantage because you can be supplying building materials to the house you are building.

That is how you describe it, Real Estate companies are always in construction of new properties so they need materials for it. Therefore it is easier to make purchases directly with the agent they already know, without having to look for different prices and offers elsewhere.
Yes,exactly what i was saying,the real estate company will now rely on your pal for building material supplies, which means more income for your pal,so either ways your pal gains/profit from both being a manager and being a supplier of building materials.

I will actually say capital YES! You can go into supplying building materials for the real estate companies if you are capable and that you are in the right position. This will enable you to make more gains and profit even while working with them.

Yes,exactly what i was saying,the real estate company will now rely on your pal for building material supplies, which means more income for your pal,so either ways your pal gains/profit from both being a manager and being a supplier of building materials.
In the case of the friend it would be a great achievement, since he would have double benefit in the same real estate. Both as a real estate agent and as a seller of building materials. What he should do is try to be as responsible as possible to remain the main distributor of the agency.

In the case of the friend it would be a great achievement, since he would have double benefit in the same real estate. Both as a real estate agent and as a seller of building materials. What he should do is try to be as responsible as possible to remain the main distributor of the agency.
You're absolutely right because it's a privilege to work with an organisation and gain double from that same organisation, so he needs to be really responsible in order to maintain his relationship with his employers.

You're absolutely right because it's a privilege to work with an organisation and gain double from that same organisation, so he needs to be really responsible in order to maintain his relationship with his employers.
Double or more earnings, the important thing is to have responsibility as you describe. Take advantage of the link and comply fully with all orders, and if you do not have them, look for ways to comply and look good, that way you will not give reason for the company to have to look for other options.

Selling building materials is an advantage to him getting more clients as a realtor. Cos he'll post his realtor banner, who clients to meet him and discuss their marketable property. And also he'll be the one to supply building materials whenever one of his realtor business turns productive.

I don't think it is a bad idea provided the real estate company doesn't count it as conflict of interests. I would not suggest registering such under another name because that simply indicates that there is something wrong being covered up.

I don't think it is a bad idea provided the real estate company doesn't count it as conflict of interests. I would not suggest registering such under another name because that simply indicates that there is something wrong being covered up.
Sure, i love the idea of adding 'selling of building materials to his business as a realtor. It will enable him get tracked easily, cos he'll post banners representing him as a realtor, and any one finding it wanting, can reach out to him easily for negotiations.

I don't think it will be easy for him to run the two business together,if he want to be an estate agent cool and if he want to be a building materials seller that's cool as well,but doing the two together won't be easy for him in anyway, so my opinion on this one for him is to focus on one that he knows he could do better on.

Personally for me I don't see anything wrong with a realtor selling materials to the company he manages. The most important thing should be trust in doing sure business in other for the parties involve to be satisfied.

Yes it is very possible and I don't see anything wrong with a realtor selling building materials for the company. It will even be quality building materials since the realtor is experienced.

Yes he can, anybody can go into sales of real estate but you have to know how the business operates and also know how it works, and how to buy and sell.

It is very possible for a realtor to go into selling building material for real estate company you manage, it is business. And also it is a matter of choice

Of course it is possible and it all boils down to his or her versatility. If the company gives him the go-ahead order he can be a realtor and of course supply materials to the company which will in turn give him more money.

I don't think it's proper to do other business outside the contract given to him by the estate property. It will be a total breach of contract and he can be sue for it cause there is going to be conflict of interest which might be a threat to the manager

There is no bad thing in that. So any business is welcome as far as you are doing it in a legal way, so as a Realtor it's not a bad idea to go into such as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back