What's new

Can A Realtor Also Go Into Selling Building Materials For The Real Estate Company He Manages?

Dubai

Familiar Face
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend has been an agent for some years now in a few real estate companies. As a realtor, he has little or no time for other major activities as he is always busy. He discharges his duty appropriately but he wants to diversify his source of income. He is looking into selling building materials along side his realtor job. His major targeted client is the real estate where he works. Do you think this is appropriate for him to do? He wants to be a realtor and a supplier of building materials to the same company at the same time.

What do you he should do guys?

A friend has been an agent for some years now in a few real estate companies. As a realtor, he has little or no time for other major activities as he is always busy. He discharges his duty appropriately but he wants to diversify his source of income. He is looking into selling building materials along side his realtor job. His major targeted client is the real estate where he works. Do you think this is appropriate for him to do? He wants to be a realtor and a supplier of building materials to the same company at the same time.

I don't see any problem with it and I don't think it's unethical as well but I'll advice him to use an alias, probably create another company that will handle the sales of the building materials so that there won't be conflict of interest.

Yes it's very possible for a realtor to go into building materials Business and sell this material to the real estate he or she is managing. To some extent it will even pay the realtor because it will be very easy for the realtor to sell his or her materials on time since they will be the one still managing the project of the Estate

No it's not a bad idea at all, not illegal too. But i agree with the person commented before me. If your friend feels uneasy for doing that then he can use an alias or a company name don't introduce himself but . actually introducing himself might even help him get his real estate company as his loyal clients

In our culture that would be immoral to manage a real estate business and supply it with building materials for the construction or repair. But I know some engineers are doing that. They will register a supply company under the name of another person but it is actually owned by the engineer who is managing the compound of townhouses. When there is repair to be done his company supplies the construction materials.

It's possible for a realtor to supply the house that he manages building materials. This is totally business as he is also a businessman before being a realtor, the issue of morality doesn't come up because he is just like other building materials supplier and house developers love buying materials from people they know to be able to complain and act quickly when they are supplied substandard materials.

I do not see any problem in selling construction materials to the company where he works as an agent. The important thing is that you make a very good offer to the real estate, since they usually have specific sites, where they get materials at a very good price since they are regular clients. You just need to improve the prices.

There is no problem about this,because I never hear of any rules that says the estate surveyor and valuer.should not supply building materials to the real estate company that is managing. If he has the business that is supplying building materials,he can do so without any problem.

If there was no such agreement prior to commencing his activities as a realtor then of course he can go into selling housing materials but if it was clearly stated in their agreement, then he should not and if he still does you can try talking to your boss

Well in my opinion in our culture and tradition it is immoral and manage a real estate business and supply it with building materials for the construction or repair. But I know some engineers are doing that. They will register a supply company under the name of another person but it is actually owned by the engineer who is managing the compound of townhouses. When there is repair to be done his company supplies the construction materials.

That’ll be a perfect option cause he already has a little insight about building construction and has a prospetive market for the materials. During His time as an agent, he’d have met with architects, builders and civil engineers. It’s a good business to utilize his connections

Real estate is a sector that is highly competitive. The odds are that at least one or two prosperous and influential real estate brokers and real estate firms are actively participating in the marketplace in your area already.

When starting a real estate venture, if you want to have the greatest chance of success, you need to consider your strengths, shortcomings and any fields that you are especially interested in.

Yes it's very possible for a realtor to go into building materials Business and sell this material to the real estate he or she is managing. To some extent it will even pay the realtor because it will be very easy for the realtor to sell his or her materials on time since they will be the one still managing the project of the Estate

Sure! Depending on the quality information at his or her disposal

I will say yes it is normal for a retail to go into selling of building material for real estate manager. It is good for you to add other things to your business like a joint business to make your business grow fast and make you more profitable

Real estate professionals and builders can work together in harmony, because they have the same goals: sell more houses and get more referrals.

If he has all the resources. There is nothing stopping him from doing that. A real estate should even be in the best shoe to be selling house materials because he many know the original from the fake and won't want to tarnish image

We are talking about diversification of income, if he is given the opportunity to go ahead with supplying the building materials, the realtor should grab the opportunity and maximize it to increase the realtor's income to a large extent. Although most real estate companies will prefer to take up that role than give that privilege to a realtor working independently with them

It is a very good move, there is no big deal in selling building materials to the company which he has been with as a realtor, it is even an advantage to him because the company will trust him and they will be willing to patronise him.

I think it is a good idea if he can partner up with a company or liaise with a company that supplies building materials that would be huge, he supplies his company the right building materials and he makes extra money like that.

It depends on the company if they can actually allow him to sell building materials for them so be it be it, but that assignment should be given to someone else at least to ease the the responsibility, becouse it's not not all that encouraging for a manager to start selling building materials for the company, something that can be handle by some else

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back