What's new

Can a person with no skills earn online?

A person without skills can actually earn online. It doesn't matter how much this earning is. What matters is that you sn earn online without skills. You don't need any skill to be able to visit any website to get paid do you?
As long as you know how to write good and understandable English then you an earn money by doing tasks. This one that you are in is the paid posting forum that for every comment you earn 2 cents. Think if you can make 50 posts in one day then that would earn you a dollar.

well I can't say no but all I know is that your skill matters allot especially in terms of earning money . your communication skills matters also ,because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you are .so mind what you speak out

To me it is a no, because virtually ninety nine percent of online plartform that brings about money requires a skill,it is either a writing, marketing, designing skill truely it requires a skill

To be able to earn real money you need to have a skill long term. So you will be able to sell your skill to people on a long term basis and earn a real money that way. You stated things people could do online without skills however you can't rely on that long term.

If you have good reading and writing ability in English together with good computer proficiency skills then you can make money online by posting on get paid to site or on micro job sites.

Of course anyone can make money online without special skills, the most important thing is that he has devices that are connected to the internet, the only difference is that those who have expertise will make more money while those without skills will only be able to make a little money.
Though a skilled man have a higher chances of making more money for himself in his area of competence,but an unskilled person can still make money in the form of investment of his money in some commodities that has great potential to grow in the future.

If you have no skills for online gigs and you think you can handle a bunch of survey platforms tasks, then you'll be luckier with surveys if you're in the tier one countries ifnthe world

Though a skilled man have a higher chances of making more money for himself in his area of competence,but an unskilled person can still make money in the form of investment of his money in some commodities that has great potential to grow in the future.
Woo very risky, if an unskilled person makes mone in the form of investment of his money in some commodities, how can he choose potential investments such as stocks, analysis, strategy etc, how long he will invest, maybe he will only be stuck on investment promises but not profitable.

To me it is a no, because virtually ninety nine percent of online plartform that brings about money requires a skill,it is either a writing, marketing, designing skill truely it requires a skill
Everybody has its own opinion based on earning online , there are ninety percent chance that a person with no skill can make online earning, but he can earn through pay per click.

Woo very risky, if an unskilled person makes mone in the form of investment of his money in some commodities, how can he choose potential investments such as stocks, analysis, strategy etc, how long he will invest, maybe he will only be stuck on investment promises but not profitable.
Most persons who do not want to disturb themself about the issues of analysing data and how the market flows would just decide to give someone like a brooker his fund to be trading for him.

If you have the right commitment and can use a basic smartphone together with good knowledge on both written and spoken English then you can be able to make money online.

Yes, it is possible for a person to make money online if he or she lack skills. However, it is really, really hard for a person to make good amount of money if he or she lacks skills. I am an ESL writer and I know this because I am not a native English speaker.

Most persons who do not want to disturb themself about the issues of analysing data and how the market flows would just decide to give someone like a brooker his fund to be trading for him.
Did you know that not all brokers are good, there are also many rogue and fraudulent brokers who do fraudulent ways to gain personal gain such as stock frying or cornering.

Not really. You see, any business have a some certain skills and principle you have to learn. To be success online is even sometimes harder than doing it offline because in a twinkle of an eye your investment might turn to a huge loss. So be guided.

Without skills working online will be like working like an elephant and eating like an ant, what you will earn will be nothing compared to what someone with skills earn

Does earning money online actually requires skill? No. Hence you know your way in the internet and can do an online marketing, it could be an affiliate marketing or any other marketing, you'll definitely make cash

If you have the right commitment and can use a basic smartphone together with good knowledge on both written and spoken English then you can be able to make money online.
Its not untill you have knowledge that you can make money online sometime you see a site like ptc site dont just need that you have knowledge to make money from there,with just a smartphone and others device you can start making money thou there is nothing wrong if you can develop a skills that can fetched you money online

Yes definitely the person can earn though the earning might be very limited,the person can work on playing games to earn but he or she must be able to read

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
Not necessarily.
A person with no skill can earn money online.
Such person has to be acquire knowledge about the platform he or she wants to earn through
and that is it!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back