CafeDiscussions.com General Forums Community

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yeah all the information is in the website description field but come check us out when you get a chance. So far we've made it to close 7,200 posts and climbing. Help us reach our goal of 15K posts. Thank you all.

Website URL https://www.cafediscussions.com
Website Genre General Discussion
Date Founded Apr 13, 2018
Website Software XenForo 2.2
Website Information We just rebranded from our previous domain MindPiff.com and are now CafeDiscussions.com. We had an ad in the header of bizdustry for 3 months before it was removed. Come check us out. Many topics to discuss. A handful of different subjects, ideas, and areas to debate and share your opinions.
Are you GDPR Compliant? No
Do you have advertisements? Yes
Do you sell account upgrades on your website? No
GT Metric Score https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.thegeneralforums.com/twBKIMti/
Staff member count 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for creating this thread! I hope you have continued success with your site!

Feel free to use our forum marketplace, if you ever feel like you want to have BizNotes or Paypal exchanges being advertised for your site. :)

Thank you for your kind words @Joshua Farrell

@Alexander actually offered to pay me $5 and I thought to myself how is this possible to pay someone just for posting their own site so I declined the $5 and posted it anyway. I'm considerably happy about the rebrand. In my opinion the only thing that could come close to a domain the good would be generalforums.com as far as the top domain for the niche but in my opinion have "the" in front of it is considerably better. Come check us out when you get a chance @Joshua Farrell or respond to my exchange thread on forum promotion and we can get a few small trades going. Thank you all.

@Joshua Farrell If you would like to do another exchange with @TopSilver with Bizdustry, that would be amazing, and I'm sure he will appreciate it too. Good luck with your website, it's an amazing revamp, and I wish you nothing but success with future endeavors.

Hey everyone. Thread has been updated one last time. I have decided to go with the domain CafeDiscussions.com for the rebrand as it was pulling loads of traffic and I can't see myself not going with it. I look forward to you all checking us out. Thank you :D

The previous domain redirects to it as well.

I have checked your forum. It seems like a good forum to discuss many things like games, technology, hardware, and other subjects like religion, politics, etc. I believe that your forum will flourish more if you turn it into a paid to post forums because now the trend is changing. Forums that do not pay are becoming a kind of old fashioned because now more people actually want to get compensated for their contributions.

Well thank you for the comment, but that's part of what makes a forum interesting in my opinion. Is to reach traffic that's outside the regular user-base or mainly Google traffic. Google traffic is really what makes a site unique so that's what I'm aiming for. I believe I can get all the posters I need in the future without changing to paid-to-post but I will probably hold giveaways at times and right now I'm just paying specific people to post on the site. I can't afford to pay tons of people. Especially when the site hasn't made much income yet. In the future if we start making income then I probably will change it to paid-to-post but also an issue is spam build up.

So far we've surpassed 8,250 posts so I am looking forward to getting this going. I bought White-Hat backlinks just recently and it's paying off quite well so far. I appreciate your comment. Anyone who wants a laid back place to debate and chat can join. We are actually partnered with Bizdustry and have an advert in between the 2nd and 3rd post.

@TopSilver - Would you mind sharing a bit of history about Cafe Discussions? When did you start the forum? Why did you? And, what motivates you as a webmaster, or website owner? You have a fantastic community.

Well thank you for the comment, but that's part of what makes a forum interesting in my opinion. Is to reach traffic that's outside the regular user-base or mainly Google traffic. Google traffic is really what makes a site unique so that's what I'm aiming for. I believe I can get all the posters I need in the future without changing to paid-to-post but I will probably hold giveaways at times and right now I'm just paying specific people to post on the site. I can't afford to pay tons of people. Especially when the site hasn't made much income yet. In the future if we start making income then I probably will change it to paid-to-post but also an issue is spam build up.

So far we've surpassed 8,250 posts so I am looking forward to getting this going. I bought White-Hat backlinks just recently and it's paying off quite well so far. I appreciate your comment. Anyone who wants a laid back place to debate and chat can join. We are actually partnered with Bizdustry and have an advert in between the 2nd and 3rd post.
Just get a couple Mods on the lookout for spam. Spam can easily be deleted, esp if someone is working on your site looking for that specifically. 🙂
Good luck with CafeDiscussions!
👍

I don't think cafe discussions is paid to post forum.I think you just post for fun at this online forum.Bizdustry and mylot are paid to post

I think this is my first time hearing about such community or photos but I will advise you that before you start working on any forum make sure you research about it to avoid wasting your time trying to make money on website that does not pay I prefer working here than working anywhere else

As you have said the site is begging to get more traffic to it by the name you have decided to stick with, then you should be prepared to get yourself more mods to help make sure the posts are quality posts too

I have actually inspected your online discussion forum. It looks like a great online discussion forum to talk about lots of points like video games, innovation, equipment, as well as various other topics like religious beliefs, national politics, and so on. I think that the online discussion forum will certainly thrive more if you transform it into a paid out to message online discussion forums since currently the pattern is actually altering. Online discussion forums that don't pay out are actually ending up being a type of aged made since currently more individuals really desire to obtain made up for their payments.

There are many website you can work and earn depending in the one you are comfortable with be it paid to post forums, paid to click site and even survey sites.

Will love to know of the website pays just like bizdustry and cashtimeforum, this will enable more people join the website and put up important and rich contents.

Will love to know of the website pays just like bizdustry and cashtimeforum, this will enable more people join the website and put up important and rich contents.
It’s not a paid to post website. It’s a forum similar to this one, but they offer no incentives to post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back