What's new

Cable or streaming?

MeowsePad

Familiar Face
Mar 12, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you prefer watching TV on cable or streaming shows that you like?

While I still think streaming is the way to go, Netflix is currently adding commercials, and both Netflix and Hulu are limiting the number of screens per household. That really may push people back to cable, especially since cable subscriptions often offer "on demand" and access to networks' streaming services.

We have both but for me, it would have to be streaming. It's just so much better because you can watch it wherever and whenever you want. The fact that I can use Netflix to watch my favourite TV shows on my PlayStation 4, on my TV in the living room or on my phone is just so great. Plus, the fact you can just pause it and start it again later is soo good.

Streaming is better, online content movies, tv show or music..

I prefer watching my movies on cable because of the the convenience it offers me at I don't have to go outside to pay some money for ticket to watch my favourite movie

As for me I prefer watching movie on my TV cable than streaming. this is because I feel comfortable to forward and backward anytime I wish, but when streaming sometimes I feel stuck because of my data.

Dave Goldberg, our main monkey, travelled to Sun Valley, Idaho last week for the Sun Valley Conference. For this month's SurveyMonkey Shakedown, he also took some time out to speak with Jon Erlichman of Bloomberg TV. We decided to learn about viewers' TV viewing habits for our most recent installment–do they watch a lot of TV?

I actually make use of the both,due to data expenses in my country i use cable to watch longer stuffs like football,basketball matches and streaming for shorter activities like music videos,highlights on different things.

If you are going all-in on streaming, there are two options: paid services and free services. The paid services are comparable to cable but have better apps, more DVR storage and fewer fees and commitments.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back