What's new

Buying video games - digital or physical copy?

Keranov

You can choose between 2 ways to purchase video games - a digital download and a physical copy. Which one do you prefer and why?

I always have downloaded my games. It's easier for me and usually there are a lot of sales online.

If I got more into gaming, I might consider downloading. However, as it is now, it seems to be a hassle. Anyway, my satellite connection isn't as fast as broadband etc. so not great for huge downloads.

I always go with purchasing a physical copy of the video game. I like to buy and sell video games whenever I get bored with them, so I wouldn't really be able to do that with a digital download voucher. Also, my WiFi connection at my house is pretty poor, so that would be another problem altogether.

You can choose between 2 ways to purchase video games - a digital download and a physical copy. Which one do you prefer and why?

I always have downloaded my games. It's easier for me and usually there are a lot of sales online.
In would prefer downloading online because its cost effective and overly seamless. Having the soft copy is an added advantage because I can save a copy to my drives in case of any data loss.

I really do prefer physical copy of video game because it is very fun for me and interactive, and u can also see your opponent and gist Together. Downloading of video game is optional for me unlike the physical copy

Physical copies anytime! Apart from the level of internet connection needed, links might be broken, risk of viruses, system requirements for some games cannot be met too. For those who pay for their internet connection will have to pay a lot to download some high quality games online.

Honestly I prefer the physical version of the game, which is the disc of the game. This way there are cases when I lend my friends and family these games and it is easy to do so. Also sometimes these games can be quite large in size for the digital copy and without the right internet connection and speed, this may take a very long time to download and the worst is when I game is downloading and it cuts off at 99% haha.

Doing a digital download is easier especially when you do not have the time to go outside to purchase one. But if I do have the time I will always go for physical purchase it gives me time to decide what I really want by testing it out.

I prefer digital game to physical, the only way I can go for physical is if I intend to make money from it, moreover digital is comfortable and can be carried at ease.

I really consider downloading because it will really help me to play all games because anyone I like I can download it, that's really easy for one to play.

I think there are two ways of internet to purchase video games we can purchase video game from play store and different web service which send games online games these games are very important and delicious to play I also do play games I have discussed YouTube

I guess q physical copy will require you to go to a physical store to get it for yourself. But buying from online to download will seem the best option for convenience

It might seem strange, but having a physical version is vital to me. Aside from that, I don't get the feeling that the game is truly mine.

I've never bought a digital game before. And when using a PC because of the cost savings.
On PS4, I continue to use the physical medium. Then I enjoy seeing all of my games shown in front of me.

As for me I prefer buying video games this is because video game is my favourite type of game. I enjoy it the most, because I feel very comfortable when playing video games

Following your decision on which video game to purchase, the next most important decision is whether to purchase it in physical or digital format. Over the last decade, digital games have exploded in popularity, but is there a downside to their added convenience?

Buying games is better than physical copy I bought game two different sides last week and those games are matured games their graphics are good and their sizes are also looking for my mobile phone

Am not that a game lover anymore, unlike before, when I was much more younger, but I will choose both digital and physical once they are lovely.

I don't like anything that has to do with gaming in because it means nothing to me but a waste of time. I don't see the importance playing games.

Well if I owned a console I wouldve bough the physical one because the digital one is online like it isnt directly yours. You dont own it basicly but the physical one no one can take it and you can also sell it off if you need extra cash.

in other word, Physical copy at any time! Other than the required internet connection, the link may be broken, there may be a risk of a virus, or some game system requirements may not be met. For those who pay for an internet connection, they have to pay a lot to download some high quality games online.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back