What's new

Buying Traffic - Fiverr?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

I’ve seen a lot of Fiverr gigs that offer website traffic, that claim the hits will be organic and will not harm the website. Do you believe this is a good marketing strategy? I’m concerned about the trustworthiness of some of the sellers on Fiverr, and they’re offering services that are too good to be true. My advice to anybody who is looking to purchase marketing from freelance platforms, would be to only buy from trusted, vetted and reviewed individuals.

I did once try Fiverr for traffic. The seller claimed to send genuine traffic. However, I discovered that it was bot traffic. I told the seller that I as going to file a dispute, he requested me not to file a dispute instead he will refund. Most of the traffic seller on Fiverr are cheaters. They use softwares

Buying traffic is a black hat move and its not advisable. The Google algorithms are becoming smarter and smarter everyday. Therefore, you'd rather just try and build your own organic traffic slowly rather than buying traffic from dubious sources.

I also believe it is better to advertise your site though various advertising platform instead of buying traffic. For example, you cna run ad campaigns on facebook and drive traffic to your site instead of buying from Fiverr seller.

I’ve seen a lot of Fiverr gigs that offer website traffic, that claim the hits will be organic and will not harm the website. Do you believe this is a good marketing strategy? I’m concerned about the trustworthiness of some of the sellers on Fiverr, and they’re offering services that are too good to be true. My advice to anybody who is looking to purchase marketing from freelance platforms, would be to only buy from trusted, vetted and reviewed individuals.
To make profit or to gain in Fiverr is not easy, you need reviews and apearance on first page to hit the target. Buying traffic is only killing the essence of your gig.

Anything that has to do with the sale of traffic can never be referred to as organic because these people are constrained to go to your website because of the monetary rewards that they will get and so therefore when the monetary rewards exhaust then they will leave the website.

I 100% agree with you. Personally I skip fiverr whenever it comes to getting traffic. In fact, I kind of skip using all traffic services. The main reason is, because you want people to stay on your site. Most times you buy traffic, that's all you're getting is traffic. You're not getting repeat customers or people showing up. You need to find a way to keep the traffic invested and staying around for as long as possible.

Buying traffic can work, but I wouldn't rely on it too much.

Those kind of traffic are not always reliable as they won't be consistent and so it's highly discouraged. Better to start from scratch and get real traffic.

I really do not trust such gigs or offers. I would avoid them altogether because I have read many horror stories of publishers getting banned from advertising networks due to the fact that they used such "exchangers" or gigs that offered such services. I think it is against the terms and conditions of most of the advertising networks. I have always advised people to use social media platform to promote websites.

I think to me buying traffic isn't the best option to promote your blogs or business I think you can also increase you traffic through focus on producing long form content of the business, keep your content fresh by updating existing post I believe this will helped than to purchase something that may be a counterfeit.

I also believe it is better to advertise your site though various advertising platform instead of buying traffic. For example, you cna run ad campaigns on facebook and drive traffic to your site instead of buying from Fiverr seller.
I think there is one way to find out if a particular gig on fiverr is genuine or not. Fiverr is a very good e-commerce website which allows buyers to give their honest review of the seller based on the satisfaction for the service they received. Any gig you decide to patronize just take your time to go through the buyers reviews.

There are so many trusted sellers on Fiverr. It's all about how good you are with your research before getting one to work for you that matters. If you pick a quack, he wouldn't do a good job.

Why I can't say I have patronized any fiverr freelancer for such services of getting traffic to my platform, I think it is not safe buying traffic from any freelancer at all. I don't believe the traffic you'll get from them will be organic

Why I can't say I have patronized any fiverr freelancer for such services of getting traffic to my platform, I think it is not safe buying traffic from any freelancer at all. I don't believe the traffic you'll get from them will be organic
It's most likely not organic. It's paid for and some even use black hat tools to get you such traffic which would put your website in a tight spot with Google.

To be honest, it is useless traffic as they mostly use bot to visit your site or pay low quality traffic which hardly stay on your page and leave without doing anything. You can use them if you using for short terms gain.

Used Fiverr in the past but never to buy traffic. I say it's just not real traffic to that point. It's full of bots and it does not help your site and or where you want the traffic to go. Buying traffic on Fiverr is money-making for the sellers as it's all bots and fake and so I would just stay away. If you need real traffic then you would be paying for me.

HAs anyone found a seller that did do real traffic?

Since I was once been a victim of scam online like that,before I purchase anything online I make sure the vendor is from a trusted platform and I always check for their review before buying anything from them as well.

To be honest, it is useless traffic as they mostly use bot to visit your site or pay low quality traffic which hardly stay on your page and leave without doing anything. You can use them if you using for short terms gain.
I think that those who make use of such tools to deliver work for their clients all end up losing their business relationships in the end.

Those who send traffic to site claiming to sell organic traffic are just saying futile things that looks good to be true. Most are bots, even if they're human kind of traffic sent, they don't last. The best is to promote your site on your own to find those interested on what post ans give you organic traffic that AdSense favours.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back