What's new

Buying Traffic - Fiverr?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Those who send traffic to site claiming to sell organic traffic are just saying futile things that looks good to be true. Most are bots, even if they're human kind of traffic sent, they don't last. The best is to promote your site on your own to find those interested on what post ans give you organic traffic that AdSense favours.
Seriously, it's far more better to work for you website traffic by yourself and put in all the effort that would pay off for you in the long run.

there are two types of traffic that you can get from Fiverr, organic and bots, organic one can be brought by normal advertising, sellers there claim that they will advertise your content in a very professional way to guarantee you the most possible traffic

there are two types of traffic that you can get from Fiverr, organic and bots, organic one can be brought by normal advertising, sellers there claim that they will advertise your content in a very professional way to guarantee you the most possible traffic
From my experience with traffic, organic traffic are the best kind of traffic one would work to get for his or her website. They are most likely to result to real sales.

I don't think buying traffic is a good Idea because their are many cheaters especially on this freelancing site's but I have came across one.

Just like you said some of these offers sound too good to be true and a lot of time there usually end up being not what was promised. One would have to be careful and get traffic the right way and just trust the process.

I also believe it is better to advertise your site though various advertising platform instead of buying traffic. For example, you cna run ad campaigns on facebook and drive traffic to your site instead of buying from Fiverr seller.

I will never advise anyone to buy traffic on fiverr. the majority of the sellers on the platform who are selling for over and making use of traffic bot. Most of the traffic they are sending are not real. If care is not taken it can affect your overall SEO of your website.

. I say it's just not real traffic to that point. It's full of bots and it does not help your site and or where you want the traffic to go. Buying traffic on Fiverr is money-making for the sellers as it's all bots and fake and so I would just stay away.

. I say it's just not real traffic to that point. It's full of bots and it does not help your site and or where you want the traffic to go. Buying traffic on Fiverr is money-making for the sellers as it's all bots and fake and so I would just stay away.
You are right, they are all bots, I don't think that's a good idea to be buying bots, I prefer real follower or like than to have bots, but most people don't really get this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back