What's new

Buying things in bulk helps you to save money.

We don't need to think about others but for us, for example, if you have a family of 4-5 persons and you consume rice more then you buy these in bulk and bulk does not mean 100 kgs, you can buy 10 or 20 kgs and can get discount

It all depends on the consumption and budget of people. There are many people who buy products in bulk, but they cannot afford to buy products in a large quantity if they do not have the right amount of budget.

It all depends on the consumption and budget of people. There are many people who buy products in bulk, but they cannot afford to buy products in a large quantity if they do not have the right amount of budget.
There is no denial that not everyone can do that but those that can they should do that as they can really save money through it

There is no denial that not everyone can do that but those that can they should do that as they can really save money through it

We must also consider the fact that certain products could expire as well. So, you must not purchase products that you do not use as they may get expired.

I have always done that all my life and we do stock up things that we know have no expiry or higher shelf life

We don't need to think about others but for us, for example, if you have a family of 4-5 persons and you consume rice more then you buy these in bulk and bulk does not mean 100 kgs, you can buy 10 or 20 kgs and can get discount
I even buy in bulk when I am alone because I can use the commodity some other time.

The things which we use daily can be purchased in bulk and even if you are a fan of Milk, you can buy that in more quantity and will notice the savings

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back