What's new

Buying things in bulk helps you to save money.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you can buy things like food and other of your home needs, you would save a lot of money. That's because bulk purchases are offered at wholesale prices. Buying in small quantities everyday might leave you strandsd and cause you to buy in impulse.

When you buy in bulk, you spend more money on your purchase. When you have a lot of stocks, you will end up using more, thus, even when you bulk purchase, you will be unable to save money.

At home, we only buy stuff good for one week. We do not like to buy in bulk because there are veggies and spices that are perishable. They will rot and it's a waste of money, so better buy only stuff good for a week to save.

It is a great idea to save some money, but buying bulk has some cons too, maybe you buy something in bulk but you can not use it until it expires so it would be a waste of money.

Not every time because you need to take into consideration the price of the product as the price can decrease in the future and product can also get spoiled.

I do buy in bulk to save money but mostly these are things that we regularly consume and like to keep stock of these and if these have longer shelf life then its even better

It is a great idea to save some money, but buying bulk has some cons too, maybe you buy something in bulk but you can not use it until it expires so it would be a waste of money.
This is the problem with bulk purchase and also your money will be locked till you are able to sell or consume the products.

I have faced this problem at times when I purchased things in Bulk and many times we consumed the products at home so it was a loss for me.

Amazon and Flipkart in India are always running promotions in which you can buy in bulk and save money and they also attach bank offer and buy more save more offer on Grocery items.

You should only consider buying in large quantities and to preserve those foods that do not perish and buy weekly those that do, so I think it would be a good way to save money.

I strongly believe this and that's why whenever I see a product available at lesser price that has higher shelf life, I buy these in bulk

I strongly believe this and that's why whenever I see a product available at lesser price that has higher shelf life, I buy these in bulk

I think that buying in bulk saves money because the company offers good discount to people and this is how many wholesalers also earn good money.

That is right, we can save gasoline if buy one time good for two weeks for example than buying stuff every day. It will be time-consuming. We can save some dollars if buy in bulk. It is also good to save.

That is right, we can save gasoline if buy one time good for two weeks for example than buying stuff every day. It will be time-consuming. We can save some dollars if buy in bulk. It is also good to save.

Well, not all the people could buy in bulk due to the fact that they do not have a budget to buy goods in bulk amount. However, people could buy cheaper products from wholesalers.

I think that buying in bulk saves money because the company offers good discount to people and this is how many wholesalers also earn good money.
Except in one case if aliments products because they have date of expiry so if you exceed the delay for this date you will lose your money because these aliments could not be eaten or drinked anymore.

Well, not all the people could buy in bulk due to the fact that they do not have a budget to buy goods in bulk amount. However, people could buy cheaper products from wholesalers.
That could be possible, only those with the budget to buy in bulk could do it. Money is hard to find at this time, especially for those who do not have stable job. But they can buy in bulk like beans, and root crops. There are also veggies that last for many days.

That could be possible, only those with the budget to buy in bulk could do it. Money is hard to find at this time, especially for those who do not have stable job. But they can buy in bulk like beans, and root crops. There are also veggies that last for many days.
It depends from your budgetary first of all and also it depends from family daily consommation level and third if you could save these elements for long time or not like aliments.

It does help because if you are buying small quantities then you cannot expect the seller to sell you at a lesser price

It does help because if you are buying small quantities then you cannot expect the seller to sell you at a lesser price

There are many wholesalers who buy goods in bulk quantity. However, the fact of the matter remains that not all the people may be able to do so.

We don't need to think about others but for us, for example, if you have a family of 4-5 persons and you consume rice more then you buy these in bulk and bulk does not mean 100 kgs, you can buy 10 or 20 kgs and can get discount

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back