What's new

Buying stock in something like the WWE (Pro Wrestling Company)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone considered buying stock in any of the pro wrestling companies out there? Including the big dog in the WWE? With the WWE looked to sell recently, it made me wonder if it'd be a good idea to buy stock in the WWE now or wait until a sale is met.

Would you buy stock in a pro wrestling organization? Maybe the WWE? or maybe another promotion?

I had never considered buying stock in the WWE, to be honest, but I am sure many will have thought to do so. With the current potential of the company being sold and no one knowing who to or how it may affect the company, it is something I would imagine many are holding off on rather than buying into it and risking it.

Is WWE a publicly traded company? Where is it listed? It is not easy to invest in foreign companies form my home country (in fact it is illegal), even if I try, the trading websites and apps do not support my home country

i do not think those kind of platforms give you access to buy stock from them at this stage as they have really grown big and would look for investors rather than shareholders

Has anyone considered buying stock in any of the pro wrestling companies out there? Including the big dog in the WWE? With the WWE looked to sell recently, it made me wonder if it'd be a good idea to buy stock in the WWE now or wait until a sale is met.

Would you buy stock in a pro wrestling organization? Maybe the WWE? or maybe another promotion?
Investing in professional wrestling associations can be risky because the stock prices of these businesses are frequently extremely volatile and can be affected by a number of variables, including adjustments in the running of the enterprise, the popularity of its activities, and shifts in the competitive atmosphere.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back