What's new

Buying stock from your country vs foreign country stock

it all depends on the country you come from, if you are in the United state, then its good to invest in your country but if you come from a country like me , its good to invest on foreign country, so its all depends where you come from or where you live

If the companies in your country are hardworking and have been performing very well then there's nothing wrong in investing in them . I am definitely not going to be investing in mine because I am sure they are going to reduce in value.

In most cases most investors would like to go with the idea of investing with an organisation that will bring high yield for them,and that is where the prefrence have to come in,because at the end of the day,it will boil down to profit.

What's the essence of buying stock far away if you're not gaining or generating income from it. Most people buy foreign stock because their country stock is going downward and nobody would want to venture into that

I prefer buying foreign stock than local stock because of it's profitability. Converting to foreign currency be buying foreign stock is not a problem. There are many platform that are dedicated to converting local currency to any currency of different country. So, buying of foreign coins will not be an issue.

Both!
But if I had the option, I would without a doubt favor overseas equities over domestic ones since I prefer to make investments in a stable environment where I can be certain of the investment's legitimacy and my profits.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back