What's new

Buying stock from your country vs foreign country stock

People are used to buying foreign stock cos it generate more interest than from their local countries.

The problem with foreign stock is you have to convert to foreign currency before you can buy stock from them.

The problem with local stock is that they do not bring enough dividend and usually crash because of low investors investing in them.

Which would you buy? Local stock or foreign stock.
there is no method of buying that you choose which is not okay as far as you are choosing the one that will give you a better profit. Buying from your country or another country depends solely on the profit and loss margin. It's a business and profit making is the main purpose.
Post automatically merged:

People are used to buying foreign stock cos it generate more interest than from their local countries.

The problem with foreign stock is you have to convert to foreign currency before you can buy stock from them.

The problem with local stock is that they do not bring enough dividend and usually crash because of low investors investing in them.

Which would you buy? Local stock or foreign stock.
there is no method of buying that you choose which is not okay as far as you are choosing the one that will give you a better profit. Buying from your country or another country depends solely on the profit and loss margin. It's a business and profit making is the main purpose.

the securities exchange that I know don't accepting unfamiliar stocks and I think there isn't unfamiliar stock in the financial exchange of our country. In any case, the most mainstream "unfamiliar stocks" here are the supplies of the global organizations. They are halfway possessed by outsiders like the food enterprise Nestle, Coke and even Pepsi. They are marked locally yet with express authorization from the mother organization and with portions of stocks in the organization worth a limit of as it were.

Well it is obvious that I international stock market pays higher than the national stock market, but fact is that I rather invest on what I see with my eyes than investing in what I don't really know where it comes from, and there is any issue you don't have any body to ask

I am for team foreign stock, apart from the fact that they are renowned, they also know to manage their business in way that an investor would hardly loose an investment.

No doubt, I would love to buy shares from foreign countries but that will be dependent on how transparent and easy follow the procedures are. If it's highly rewarding for a foreigner, then I would be involved in it.

Just like you highlighted,in foreign stock the issues you might encounter is the problem of foreign exchange.But if you have the huge funds to finance the deal it would be ok small investors will have issues with this funding,i would prefer a foreign stock to local stock.

Most of the investment in my country are sometimes scam and it is not a government-regulated investment, so I prefer to buy a stock on a country with the most stable economy, I can't consider my own country for stock buying and trading.

I think you have said it all. It is better to buy foreign stocks than waste time on local stocks that will end up not paying you. Making money in a foreign currency is extra money for you as well.

I believe everyone would want to go for what they would benefit from more and also have more profits. If buying foreign would generate more, i dont mind going through the stress of changing currency and the likes. Though i dont have much experience with stocks

I prefer foreign European stocks my friend. Stocks in my country are not encouraging at all. If you invest in them, it will be difficult to get anything tangible from them.

Buying from local stock I should say simply means you don't want to earn a good return or your not serious , in my country our stock is very poor to invest on so I suggest you buy international stock like Microsoft

I prefer buying or even investing in foriegn country than my country .., my country dosnt even have a standout company to invest on , so I rather invest in Microsoft or tesla

It is true that people are used to buying foreign stock but the major reason is that local stocks are mostly fake and cannot be compared with foreign stock, if only quality of local stocks can be improved them things would have been different.

I rather choose the one of other country because I consider those ones as the most profitable because the one in my country may not be reliable to a point of investing large amount of money. The one of foreign countries like America and UK is what I would like to choose.

This is just like what you know about the foreign exchange market with your country's money again foreign currency. Foreign stocks in my opinion will do better for me here than local

I still prefer in buying foriegn stock other than local stock because foriegn stock has high returns than our local stock

I'll advise to buy foreign countries stocks because not only would it boost your portfolio, it also boosts your returns. In a country like mine where the exchange rate of my country's currency is lower than the USD or other foreign currencies, I'll definitely buy foreign stocks

Yes it's true. Depending on the exchange rates in the currency of the foreign country to that of your own country. If the exchange rate is reasonably more, people will want to take advantage of it for the foreign stocks

My country's law does not allow to make foreign investment. making investment in foreign companies is strictly prohibited by law. That's why I have not made and investment in foreign stocks.

I think both stock are good buying from foreign or buying from local both will give you the same profit, doesn't mater where to buy or where not to buy all are good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back