Buying stock from your country vs foreign country stock

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
People are used to buying foreign stock cos it generate more interest than from their local countries.

The problem with foreign stock is you have to convert to foreign currency before you can buy stock from them.

The problem with local stock is that they do not bring enough dividend and usually crash because of low investors investing in them.

Which would you buy? Local stock or foreign stock.

Who said you can buy both, buying foreign stocks for me helps you diversify your portfolio's risk, in addition to giving them exposure to the growth of other economies. We should all endeavor to diversify.

Both! If I am to choose however, I would prefer foreign stocks without any apologies because I would prefer to have investments in a sane climate where I am sure of authenticity of the investment and my returns.

People are used to buying foreign stock cos it generate more interest than from their local countries.

The problem with foreign stock is you have to convert to foreign currency before you can buy stock from them.

The problem with local stock is that they do not bring enough dividend and usually crash because of low investors investing in them.

There is no particular rule as to where exactly to buy stocks. in business, profit is the main target. To my own opinion, if buying stocks from your country pays you more than buying from international companies, I do not see any reason why you shouldn't go for the one that pays you and fetch you more profits.

my friend i don't know anything about foreign stock exchange but i will advice you instead of taking your money to where you will not be able to monitor why not put your money in your country stock exchange where you will see the stock market report freely on the pages of newspapers without paying anything for it.

I have come to understand over time that buying stock from foreign potfolios is a kind of more favorable than my buying locally. If for any reason you see the benefit in the exchange rate in the profits made, you'll obviously go foreign.

I have come to understand over time that buying stock from foreign potfolios is a kind of more favorable than my buying locally. If for any reason you see the benefit in the exchange rate in the profits made, you'll obviously go foreign.

Most of the investors in the stock market that I know do not buy foreign stocks and I think there is not foreign stock in the stock market of our country. However, the most popular "foreign stocks" here are the stocks of the multi-national companies. They are partly owned by foreigners like the food corporation Nestle, Coke and even Pepsi. They are branded locally but with explicit permission from the mother company and with shares of stocks in the company worth a maximum of 49% only.

I will prefer foreign stock Investors can access foreign stocks, direct investing, mutual funds, ETFs, and MNCs. Buying foreign stocks allows investors to diversify their portfolio's risk, in addition to giving them exposure to the growth of other economies

Foreign stock exchange is preferable to the local one in the sense that here in my country stocks are kind of limited and we don't have access to them at times in my locality but in foreign stock exchange shares aren't limited and are easily accessible.

One would want to be the patriot and buy stocks from one's own country. However, you need to look at stocks that are doing well in the market and have good prospects. This is why trading platforms are good these days. They present your stocks as they are and not from a country. I don't know much about stocks but that I know.

Yeah the profit made with foreign stock are really good cos we have got a lot of traders and the government is more focus on stock exchange cos that's were most of the revenue are gotten. On like developing countries who focus their strength and revenue on natural resources

I have heard a lot about foreign stocks, but I haven't invested on any of those stocks because of not having enough money to do so. Investing in foreign stocks will favor citizens in a country where the local currency is weaker and not the other way round.

Putting resources into foreign exchange stock trades can be just about as simple as purchasing stocks locally, or considerably more testing relying upon the administrative system of the country being referred to and the degree of mechanical improvement there. In certain nations, outsiders are totally banished from the stock trade or from explicit classes of stock. At times, homegrown speculators could be able to purchase unfamiliar stocks through locally recorded shared assets.

Both foreign and local stocks are good but I prefer the foreign stocks exchange such as USA. In my country, the government devalues the currency against other currencies such as dollars and this is a huge advantage on my part. Ordinarily, my shares increases in my local currency as the currency is devalued without considering the growth of shares.

Buying stocks directly in a foreign market like India or China is possible, although it might be harder than purchasing domestic shares. Investors can purchase American Depositary Receipts on U.S. exchanges, which are certificates that represent shares in a foreign company. China A-shares are open to foreign investors.

For many investors, buying foreign stocks allows them to diversify by spreading out their risk, in addition to giving them exposure to the growth of other economies. Many financial advisors consider foreign stocks a healthy addition to an investment portfolio.

I have never tried out buying stock of foreign countries in my from here. Do this seems to be profitable because I am going to be investing in foreign currency. When the profit comes, is it going to be on high side where I want to convert the cash to my local currency. as there is a chance of making huge profit the same thing goes for the risk too. As a result of this I prefer investing in the local stocks and shares.

Fluctuating exchange rate and fear of losing out have made many not have interest in investing in foreign stocks but the narrative is gradually changing because many have surmount the fear and are presently embracing foreign stock. From my experience, foreign stock is more rewarding.

For some, financial backers, purchasing unfamiliar stocks permits them to differentiate by spreading out their danger, notwithstanding giving them openness to the development of different economies. Numerous monetary counsels consider unfamiliar stocks a solid expansion to a speculation portfolio. They prescribe a 5% to 10% portion for moderate financial backers, and up to 25% for forceful financial backers. Aside from the financing cost , decision of individual will likewise advise on which stock to purchase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back