What's new

Buying shares in sports team, a good idea?

buying shares on a sport team is a good idea,I can say this is not the time for people to be staying idle doing nothing ,it is a time were by you go and find a good and possible way to make money,no matter how small it is

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
Of course, buying q shares in sport is the most brilliant idea so far because sport can never liquidate and the income will continue to rise every year so is a great idea if they ask me I guess.

Yes. It's a very brilliant idea to buy shares in a football team with a promising future. If you can notice the trend of football globally, you will understand that it becoming a global business more than sporting alone.

Do you think it's a good idea to invest into a sports team? I know the Green Bay Packers allow the public/fans to purchase shares in the organization. When you do so, you can vote on on new changes suggested by the team and community. But, do you think it will benefit you enough? Is it worth investing in a sports team?
Sporting activities has really be one of the greatest activities that have bring countries of the world together, and there is money in sports investing in it is not a bad idea

buying shares is also a way yo earn money ,you buy a share in a company ,sports activities had really be one if the greatest activities that have bring countries of the world together ,just for fun

Buying of shares in itself is a part of one's activities to improve their lives. If you are good believer in the buying of shares and stocks then it's going to be of help to you to buy shares from sports

In my home country sports club are not publicly traded businesses. Therefore, there is no way we cab buy shares from sports club. However, if we are in touch with sports club we might be able to buy shares privately. I think this is lucrative.

I do not think that it might be a good idea because if the team loses continuously, then you may lose money. It is much better to buy shares of a reputatble company that is currently generating a lots of profits.

Unfortunately, buying shares in sports teams won't get you a single box seat but investing in a sport team could be a fun and unique way to diversify.

It depends on the sport and clubs. Buy stock or shares in well know big football clubs or clubs that has the potential to grow. Lot of shares owner get dividends from the company profits and most of the club make a lots of profits.

I believe that once the the company shares is something that is profitable, once you should invest in it and they keep turning in a decent profit you are already making profit for yourself as well.

It will he a great idea to buy shares in sports team than to be buying shares in a bank. because I don't really trust the dealings with bank but for sports it will be lucrative.

Even if I am to buy shares of a sports team, I would make sure that they have got favorable policies and Are top teams winning different leagues too.

I dont know much about stocks but i feel like it's good to buy shares in a sport tea especially if one is a lover of sports, this way one can be involved in things going on in the sport team.

I think it depends on the kind of team and sports because I have seen a losing investment in a basketball team here in our country. Considering that basketball is the most popular sports here so it is unthinkable for a team to go bankrupt. Unfortunately for the investors they had lost their money just like that.

I think, buying shares is a very welcoming idea either in a bank, company or even team. The benefit is that, the more the company or the team grows in finance, the more level of increment will be in our return ad a share holder.

Buying a share in a football club is also a form of investment. it is like you are buying a share of a company because some of those football clubs are listed on stock exchange to raise funds from the public.

The world of sports is filled with lots of improvements and buying of shares in such department is a very good gesture and there is possibilities of making lots of profit in it .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back