What's new

Buying shares in a company to get part ownership

I haven't tried buying shares before either with an organization or a company. But I have strategically planned to invest in shares this 2022. Although here in my country, Nigeria we don't know much about shares business.

Shares purchase on a particular company is a way of getting into and becoming a part owner of that company.And your standing to able to make a significant comtribution is dependent on the volume of share holdings you have in the firm.Years back i bought into some firm an a financial institution,though it was a small share holding but their performance over the years has been impresive.

It is actually an avenue for you as an individual to be a part ownership of a company,and that is just a way or an avenue for on to be part of decition making body in the organisation,and have th e right to vote for those that will be on the board.

Well it's a quiet a good idea to buy shares from a good, long serving and a good reputated company. Stocks and shares investment is the best business in the globe right now. I have seen most people making a kill from the business. It's the best decision one must have ever done.

Purchasing shares of a particular firm is a means to invest in and take a stake in it.
Additionally, your ability to contribute significantly depends on the number of shares you own in the company.
Several years ago, I invested in a financial

Buying shares to get ownership in a company is very good but sometime I will like to share you need a large unit of shares to become one of their partner but for someone like me i will go into partner with someone join our money together and own some unit of share in the specified company but throgh the enlightenment of some stock brokers

Actually buying shares from a company for a specific reason is not bad but you should be very mindful of the kind of company you are making your investment. make sure it has a very good reputation.

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
I have some stock in some selected organisationand i have the right to an ownership in the organisation,you will have the right to vote in their anual general meetings and make contribution.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back