What's new

Buying & Selling backlinks

When you buy backlinks, what you are doing is paying someone to share your website link on his or her website. When you are selling backlinks, you are receiving paying for sharing his website link on your website.

I have a question based on the topic that you have created here... what is a backlink? I have seen this on a few other topics as well however i am not yet familiar with this term. Can you please elaborate on it?

The sites where you can buy backlinks are as follows:

1. Backlinks.com
  2. Links Management
  3. Authority Builders
  4. WickedFire
  5. Post Links
  6. Black Hat World
  7. Warrior Forum
  8. Fiverr
  9. Upwork

If this kind of arrangements of selling or buying back links will help the website owners, them it can be a beneficial thing to do. But if it is having some form of arrangements that will jeopardize my investment on it, then I rather stay off it

By paying someone to share your website link on their website, you are purchasing backlinks.
When you sell backlinks, you are paid for including his website link on your own.

When you buy backlinks, what you are doing is paying someone to share your website link on his or her website. When you are selling backlinks, you are receiving paying for sharing his website link on your website
I've heard that there are different types and qualities of backlinks. Why does one have to buy them though if the backlinks help both sites in the sight of search engines?

It seems people pay a lot of money to use this to rank. How much must I budget if I want the high quality links?

If you own a website, selling backlinks is the easiest way to make money from your website.

Where to sell the backlinks?

You can find buyers on social sites, mostly facebook groups, forums, or backlink marketplace.

How much can you earn by selling backlink?

You can earn anywhere from few cents to $20-$30 per backlinks. The money you can earn depends on your domain authority, alexa rank, content quality, etc.

Can you recommend any backlink marketplace to get started?

Go to backlinks.com, register as a seller and submit your site. You can earn anywhere from 40 cents to $12 per backlink sold depending on your domain authority.
This is interesting! Can certain sites that link back to you hurt your overall SEO? If they are not good, quality sites with solid SEO content?

While trying your best you don't waste your money for backlink inclusion for your website. You should work on your keyword, write quality contents, advertise it to gain worldwide clicks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back