What's new

Buying property that's protected

Will such type of properties really be made a available for sale tonthe public? If such is possible, I will most certainly be going for a very higher price no matter the size of such structure

I don't think it's advise able to buy such property as the government could lay claim to it on the bright side you could turn it into a private tourism site

Yeah that would be nice indeed but the thing about these types of land is usually under the government and those that are not are already high in prices due to what it represents too

This type of investment is rare to see. The family always want to keep it as inheritance heritage. The least they can do is to lease it out.

When it comes to purchasing properties I'm always very interested in getting properties that are in secure location because it offers more security for your property from thieves.

well I think thats a good idea to buy a property thats is protected you will even see that many people will come to buy it ,that's if you are willing to sell it ,buying a property thats protected is a good idea

I've actually seen some people had their properties invaded by criminals because the location is far away from the outskirts of time which makes it a target for those criminals.

Buying up protected properties doesn't come up cheap anywhere you know. These are like things people or the community really hold dear to them, and it is not something that can just be sold off like that

Protection is everything when it comes to practice because it is what the term means how long your property can last and be valuable in the eyes of prospective investors looking to invest in it.

If such properties are ever put on sale and they are priced at a very good price then it will be a good thing to buy them because they might have a very good resale value one day.

Yeah sure it could bring in an extra source of income if it is a tourist attraction, however, I think that this situation will only lead to spending more money to keep the house intact and in place.

Last edited:
I don't even think such property of heritage will be laid off so easily. Archeological materials cost a lot of fortune and I admire it.

Buying properties that are protected are a different ball game those other types of properties because these properties are a kind of antiquities already and do not always come cheap to acquire

Buying of property is really a good investment because it really gives money because when you buy and sell it you would really get much profit from it, so buying of property is really a good idea.

Sometimes the family members won't allow you sell it inserted the will tell you to keep it for the remembrance of the famous person but this result to family dispute atimes

You have to spend much to get such property, though you would make much profit from mit as well, but a bad management may see you losing out

It can happen. The famousness of the main owner of the property will make you sell fast. It's like declaring that a president of a nation has some properties to sell out. Imagine how many buyers will come for it.

I don't really understand the context of a property being protected here. But any protected property in anyway I strongly believe it has more advantages than disadvantages.

You are correct,but buying such a property will come at a very huge price, I am sure it will be very costly. So if you are planning to do such a thing, you must be sure you are loaded financially to achieve your goals.

As in protected, like it's a monument or some kind of special location. Maybe a property owned by someone famous who passed away, or some kind of important building. I think it'd be great to purchase a property like this, as you can probably sell it as an attraction and make money. Has anyone here done something like that?
I have not bought a protected property before. I feel such a property would be of very high value.
If it's a monument, it can be bought by the government and used as a tourist center to generate revenue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back