What's new

Buying property that's protected

There is nothing wrong in buying property that has a monument or a historical stature or somethng memorable that could bring attraction and visitors to the said site,but the issue here is the responsibility of the maintainance that will matter.

I really don't understand the way you want it done , like is the property going to be bought for resale , or it would be used as tourist center I need more clarification too

I think this kind of properties are not always sellable. The least they do to such companies is for families to inherit it. And I don't even think families usually put those kind of properties for sale

In today's world where celebrity worship is it in this will be a hit buy. There are people that are even obsessed about owning a property close to the house of a celebrity not even talk of owning the property itself.

I think this kind of properties are not always sellable. The least they do to such companies is for families to inherit it. And I don't even think families usually put those kind of properties for sale
That's an absolute truth , a properties inherited are always somehow difficult to buy because most of the time , there must be a fight on the properties unless all the families settles their rift and sell it with one accord.

As in protected, like it's a monument or some kind of special location. Maybe a property owned by someone famous who passed away, or some kind of important building. I think it'd be great to purchase a property like this, as you can probably sell it as an attraction and make money. Has anyone here done something like that?
Hmm. its rear before you see such house because the dead might have children and the children are literate enough to know how much it could cost or might not even sell it.

If you really want to pull successful trades in real estate, it's a good idea to buy properties of famous people. This will attract buyers and will allow make huge profits from it. It's a good idea and worth trying out.

In our country a property that is related to the culture is given protection by the Historical Institute. I think the property is bought by the government and preserved to be like a museum. There is a rural town where there are many old houses that are protected so they cannot be sold.
I think that is how it is supposed to be. if we say a property is protected then it is owned or will be managed by the government

That will be very possible in Western countries as they see things like that as tourist sites. Meanwhile, down here in my country, people will be skeptical to buy such protected property especially when there is no other property around it.

As in protected, like it's a monument or some kind of special location. Maybe a property owned by someone famous who passed away, or some kind of important building. I think it'd be great to purchase a property like this, as you can probably sell it as an attraction and make money. Has anyone here done something like that?
Properties like this are not usually sold, the family will rather lease it out for some years instead of selling it, if we happen to have that type of property in my family we are not selling it.

There are some people who always attack some personal feelings whenever they are staying in properties like this so it will be very good if you purchase it and resell it later.

Buying a property that is protected is a good idea because there are many things you can do and get much benefit from it.
I agree with that. Here in our country our president want to build a dam but the area was a protected area. A lot of requirements are needed to build a dam.

I don't think I have seen anyone who has done something like this before, perhaps those kind of properties can be over protected and people might easily feel discouraged buying it

In today's world where celebrity worship is it in this will be a hit buy. There are people that are even obsessed about owning a property close to the house of a celebrity not even talk of owning the property itself.
Definitely the value of the property beside the residence of a popular celebrity will be increased in the market price. We have to admit that a celebrity is a treasure of some kind that people living near then have the privilege of knowing them personally. In our village there is one popular celebrity.

Buying such type of properties is not something I would say is common to find. It will be very expensive to acquire if such is available anywhere at all. These are somewhat antiquities of some sort

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back