Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
As in protected, like it's a monument or some kind of special location. Maybe a property owned by someone famous who passed away, or some kind of important building. I think it'd be great to purchase a property like this, as you can probably sell it as an attraction and make money. Has anyone here done something like that?

As in protected, like it's a monument or some kind of special location. Maybe a property owned by someone famous who passed away, or some kind of important building. I think it'd be great to purchase a property like this, as you can probably sell it as an attraction and make money. Has anyone here done something like that?
You are right, surely a property of that magnitude, would generate great profits, or failing that, if you decide to keep it and creating a tourist attraction on it, you can also profit from them. However, the investment will be substantial.

Buying a property that is protected is a good idea because there are many things you can do and get much benefit from it.

In our country a property that is related to the culture is given protection by the Historical Institute. I think the property is bought by the government and preserved to be like a museum. There is a rural town where there are many old houses that are protected so they cannot be sold.

The kind of business where you buy properties of the deceased and selling it to the people that needed it most, but its not adviseable because most time , the properties are sold in secret without the consent of the deceased family.

I have never bought such type property that is this protects or having the remains of some past personality before. What makes you think it will make for a great sale anyways?

Generally if it is a site like this then it is often bought by the government in order to make it into some sort of landmark and therefore i think that it won't be very easy to actually get your hands on this sort of property.

Generally if it is a site like this then it is often bought by the government in order to make it into some sort of landmark and therefore i think that it won't be very easy to actually get your hands on this sort of property.
The same happens in my country, these properties are generally acquired by the government, which in turn executes some project destined to part of the cultural history of the country. In the end it becomes a tourist attraction.

The same happens in my country, these properties are generally acquired by the government, which in turn executes some project destined to part of the cultural history of the country. In the end it becomes a tourist attraction.
Exactly I don't think that it can be purchased by a person because the tourist attractions are actually very important in generating income for the country as a whole and for many people it is also a way of employment opportunities because you will need a sense of maintaining that property as well.

You must be ready to cough out a huge sum of money. Some heritage properties are owned by the government and protected by the law society they can't be sold to individuals or organisations.

I have not done something like that yet. I do not have enough money to buy that protected property. If the property is high valued, then I think its impossible for me to acquire that property. Only the millionaires and billionaires in our country can do it. If I will be able to win in the lottery jackpot prize today, then I will consider buying those property.

Exactly I don't think that it can be purchased by a person because the tourist attractions are actually very important in generating income for the country as a whole and for many people it is also a way of employment opportunities because you will need a sense of maintaining that property as well.
You are right, also this property, which would be governmental, would generate jobs in the country. The main reason is what you describe, it should be kept in optimal conditions to receive the visit of the population and tourists. This generates benefits for the country and not for a particular person.

Buying a property that has a special attraction and monuments in its space can be a plus to the new owner or occupier.but whether it can still be maintained to be able to attract attenton,visitors or uphold in high esteem is another altogether.Maintainance is the key here.

Buying protected properties that won't give you any future problem is the best thing to do as an estate agent, but I believe most of the properties of a dead rich man normally causes rift between the family members most of the time.

I started my hustle this night may God be with me so I can make my point today ,to make one dollar online is not easy I swear i pray may God bless our us

This would be a good investment, though Some of these buildings, the government usually like buying them as it's a means of generating capital for them.

Much of people are suffering because dey don't have a work,we are hustle from one to one ,to meet a good investment is a big problem

Much of people are suffering because dey don't have a work,we are hustle from one to one ,to meet a good investment is a big problem
You're absolutely right bro, we hustle more but to find investment is also a problem much at time the ones we find are beyond what we can afford.

The latest Tweets from Bizdustry (@bizdustry). Free community for entrepreneurs, e-business, partners, and more!. Virginia, USA.

Although such properties exists but they are very rare so even if you want to buy such properties as an investment, they are hard to come by and would be very expensive and might not be sold fast later on

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back