What's new

Buying properties that were originally owned by criminals or murderers

I will never try such a thing, apart from the fact that it is not a good thing, it is also dangerous for the buyer himself/herself because the victims of such a person might target you believing you are somehow related to the criminal.

To me buying properties owned by criminals doesn't matter much of some problems to me this is because if the properties happen to have all the necessary credentials that are required and needed in case of any emergency them is fine for me.

If i am to buy property I dont care if the properties are owned by criminals or not the only think I have to consider is the legal documents of the property which is approved by the state as legit. that is the only thing I will always be careful of.

I see no reason why I shouldn't buy a property that was once owned by a criminal or murderer. The property I in itself is not in any case under contention or acquired illegally by these persons, I would most certainly buy these properties

Such properties are always consfiscated by the government before leasing it out.
So it is safe to buy it from the government rather than buying it from the criminal or murderer.
I would buy it if it is from the right source

I know that this can happen in real life because there are many criminals who are wealthy from their trade. But for me, I would never buy such a property. Perhaps I would be willing to buy a home that is claimed to have ghosts but not a former home of a criminal.

For people who believe in ghosts, their is always a ritual rites that are required to cleanse a haunted home from the spirit that's rested in it. So, such house wouldn't be any problem acquiring.

Would you ever purchase a house and or property that was owned by a famous criminal or murderer? I know some people have purchased murderers homes, and some make them into museums and or tourist attractions. Would you ever buy a house like that?
It's like seeing fire and you choose to enter,it's not a good deal either now or in the future to buy such house,there will always be traced of problem linking to the house.

Immediately I'm aware that the property was originally owned by criminals probably before buying it and that settlements was not done. I'll vacate the property.

I will advise you to avoid buying properties owned by a criminal. The reason is that you my not get all the require documents needed to own the properties complete.

The law is against it you are written maybe your future career involving yourself with criminals because they acquire the property illegitimately and bad luck with it along the way so you can just prevent all the problems that come with it by not buying

Buying the properties that was originally owned by criminal or a murderer I not a crime in my own opinion if its been sold by the government or by the family of the criminal and it has the original document.
As far the property is cleared by the government and the documents is verified from relevant ministry. I will buy the property If the property will be very useful for me in a long run.

A property is a property whether it is owned by Jesus Christ or by Lucifer as far as you buy the property legally with the approve of the government then i don't see anything wrong.

Would you ever purchase a house and or property that was owned by a famous criminal or murderer? I know some people have purchased murderers homes, and some make them into museums and or tourist attractions. Would you ever buy a house like that?
I would not.
Even if it was seized by the government and then given out on auction, I would not buy.
Not for a personal home, not for a business endeavour.

Buying a house or property owned by a criminal or murderer is not bad but it depends on the individual. But you must make you findings first and you must make sure all papers are complete and signed

I will advise you to desist from buying property from criminals if you value your peace of mind. A close relative bought a property from a criminal and government later take over the property.

there is not a problem in purchasing a property that was owned by a criminals ,but for me I can't buy it, many people will not like to buy it , despite the fact you can gain more profits even more than you've bought it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back