What's new

Buying properties that have waste

In such cases like this , if am to buy a house with waste then me and the seller need to negotiate either you remove the waste or you reduce the price of the property

People who buy properties that have waste have it in mind to bear the burdens that will come with such situations and are ready to take care of things to any extent

I think buying of waste property in real I believe before paying you have to see it first before doing anything about payment, you know some people will not live in such.

Before buying I must have survey the environment and the building and in the condition of waste , I will negotiate with the seller that either he scrap off the waste or I do it and he he gives me a discount of the property

I believe there are systems in place to deal with waste removal and that should never be an issue. However, in some countries, it would seem it is an issue.

This is one of the problems that the old fashioned house always has. There is no plan for all these stuffs. I will need to check all these before even buying the house.

Such things may exist, people may love to buy such buildings because they may be cheaper due to the wastes that sorround them. Evacuation of wastes may cost another expenses.

I think before buying a property you must have to make enquiries so that you will not find something at the end after which you have make payment and then be not able to take care of the waste that are in those properties you purchase.

I believe the first thing that should be done after buying a new house is to empty the sewage system,then clearing dirt from the main house

I won't like to face such hurdle to buy a property packed with waste I'll always go for real estate that is clean and attractive in the eyes that is genuine.

I haven't bought a property before but with what I've seen,it is almost impossible to buy a property without having to deal with waste only if people are living in the house

Both a new house and the one people had already lived in is always devoid of waste especially a new property. Life has been so easy because you can employ the services of a janitor.

I have seen cases like this previously. However not every person might want to lease such a house. At the point when my room was house hunting, they conveyed her to a specific one, it was very filthy and loaded up with squander, she disagreed for it. While there are other people who might employ experts to help cleaning it

You should expect additional expenses whenever you buy something that has being previously used, in this case you might have to pay for waste cleaners.
Thats right, since you are getting something, a house in this case it's only good measure to keep some money aside as miscellaneous

Yeah. What this particular house need is a rehabilitation or renovating some things found in the house. To me there's nothing like waste but we can turn those waste to money as am a waste management expert. And one of the key waste are Construction and Demolition waste.

Buying properties that have wastes depends on the kind of waste😂
Is it the kind of waste resource that can be recycled? If yes, then no worries. Notwithstanding, I won't buy the property at the given price, I'll definitely cut the Price by negotiating.

There is no way you won't have something to dispose after you have purchased a new property. You can't possibly find everything in the house you purchased useful for you especially if it's an old house.

Well in the purchase of property that has waste most especially the purchase if housing then definitely it's expected of you to make another budget of how to get ride of such waste products that are of the occupant of the property before proper usage.

When purchasing a property, one of the things you must put into consideration is waste removal, all properties have one thing or the other that you will need to dispose. So it is either you employ a waste removal service or do it yourself.

I once read about a dude who bought a house only to find over 100 cans of urine left by the previous occupant. It was funny but gross at the same time. I wish there was a measure put in place to punish people who mess up their home before selling or leasing it out.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back