What's new

Buying properties that have waste

in most case the house would contain one form of waste or the other depending on various factors, some could be the fact that the house has been abandoned and would naturally be covered by waste and other animals.

Personally I think if you have agreed to paid for the house that means you are okay or comfortable with the waste that should not be a problem for you. but you can decide they should get ride of the waste before you buy the house.

Well thanks for the modernization of technology in our century today I do not think there is any property that can just be waste except that is not anyone that can take care of such property or renovate such property.

I don't think the issue of waste would be an issue considering the fact that the waste is not a very toxic one,the only thing to do is to get a janitor service to do the evacuation and make the property clean.

I think before you buy the property you saw the waste stuff before paying up for the property. That shows that you are okay with what you saw and if not you should have told them to dispose it off before paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back