What's new

Buying properties that have waste

When you buy a new property, whether it be new or old, do you ever have to deal with an waste removal? I figure a lot of people buying houses, have to get rid of a lot of waste in the house. What was your worst purchase? I hope to never deal with a hoarders house.
I’m guessing you would need to hire some type of restoration service for something like that, if you’re dealing with serious damage from neglect like mold (hazardous to health) or rust, anything you couldn’t handle yourself.
If it’s an issue like 🕸 spiders, bugs, or just plain junk (like a hoarding situation as you’ve mentioned).. I could tackle stuff like that on my own. Mostly with bleach water.
For bugs, I would not hire any type of exterminator. I am not a fan of killing anything, even an ant or a fly.
There are natural ways to lure insects from a specific area. I also have my own homemade spider-catcher that does not harm the spider in any way.
I swear I’m gonna patent that thing before somebody else steals my idea. 😂
🕷🕷🕷

When you buy a new property, whether it be new or old, do you ever have to deal with an waste removal? I figure a lot of people buying houses, have to get rid of a lot of waste in the house. What was your worst purchase? I hope to never deal with a hoarders house.
That would be a worst property. If I will buy a property, I do not like the property has much waste. I like to buy like rice lands. You can already try to plant new rice because the land is so clean. You no longer need to take away the wastes. Its because you can start planting anything on that rice land property.

You should expect additional expenses whenever you buy something that has being previously used, in this case you might have to pay for waste cleaners.

I have seen cases like this before. Though not everyone would like to rent such a house. When my room was house hunting, they carried her to a particular one, it was extremely dirty and filled with waste, she didn't agree for it. While there are others who would hire professionals to help cleaning it

I think before you buy the property you saw the waste stuff before paying up for the property. That shows that you are okay with what you saw and if not you should have told them to dispose it off before paying

Managing waste in general especially in a country that have bad waste management system is actually a big headache. I'm really going to buy the house if I know that it is really worth it.

I believe during the time of inspecting the property you would have seen all of these and should have factor in such to negotiate the price of such property.

It's normal to have wate when buying properties , and act its inevitable , whenever a house has been bought , the buyer must renovate one or two things in the house to suit his taste.

I think the issue of waste when you are buying a property should not be much of a problem,except it is a kind of waste that would need much effort at evacuating,except that i don't see much of an issue with buying such house.

We bought our house which was an old one. The owner didn't take the effort to clean and the old things were there including the posters and other stickers on the walls. We hired 2 cleaners that worked for 2 days just to get rid of all the relics there. We also fumigated the house to rid of insects and other pests.

A few of the houses I have moved into for rental have always been kept clean and intact so far. I don't deal with such issues because I still have to inspect the building before moving in anyway

I know lists of people that have make millions of money by buying properties that are waste. Some people buys iron why some buys chairs, they have make so much amount of money from it and are still making money from it right now

I would definitely check for things like this beg purchasing any property.i would not tolerate Being the one to get rid of wastes in my property.

No matter how dirty a house or property might be during purchase. You have an option of hiring individuals to help you clean it up. People actually get paid for doing so.

I don't think there is nothing wrong in buying a property that have waste because no matter how dirty they are still very much valuable.

I suppose the problem of waste whilst you are shopping for a assets ought to now no longer be a lot of a problem,besides it's far a sort of waste that might want a lot attempt at evacuating,besides that i do not see a lot of an trouble with shopping for such house

I have never bought a house so I can't say anything about waste maybe later in future when I purchase my house I can relate

The only property you can buy without dealing with waste is probably one that people already lived in... but as long the house is new, you can't escape it....

Myself before packing out of any building or place I have lived before, I make sure I dispose all of the disposables in the house before living. It is how I chose to do things. I don't like to have to be dealing with waists if I pack into a new apartment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back