What's new

Buying properties close together

Buying properties situated right there in the same spot is not a bad idea. It saves time while monitoring the properties. But I think I wouldn't like to purchase two properties in the same location due to reason for purchasing it and what I want to use it for. There are factors I'll love to look out for and it wouldn't be to my favour if considering both properties at the same place.

I don't think it is a really good idea to purchase properties too close to each other, what of something bad like flooding or fore outrage happen in that environment, that means all the properties will be gone at once.

Buying properties that are very close together are very important if you will be given the opportunity to purchase them at the same time be6it will less expensive of maintenance and supervision.

Are these properties that are very close together ever have occupants in them before? If yes, then why are you worrying yourself on if it is a good thing or not to buy properties that are close to each other?

I actually prefer a property that is close so I can easily check it anytime I want without considering the distance. I don't mind having properties almost close to each other

Buying a property that's close together is helpful because you can easily manage them and also it it will help you spend less in development security and also in management in general

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
I like properties with enough land and space.
I don't think I would go for properties that are really close together with little land.
I will like a property where I can have my car park, plant trees, and make little gardens.

What are you going to do with a little land unless that land is in a very strategic position that it will not matter if it's small whenever you set up a business project on it.

If someone can be able to get a land close together then that will even be the best because of the conveniences that will comes in when you are managing both of them, it will also relieve you of the stress of going to two different location when you are visiting them.

In securing property you look for opportunities as regards a good location, good and affordable price. So if you see more than one property in the same location with affordable price then there is nothing that should stop you from getting it.

Buying properties close to each other is very important to some extent only when the environment is very peaceful and to the safety of your property. some time people buy property close to each other and then in an environment which is not safe they end up losing their resources without profits because of lack of peace.

In securing property you look for opportunities as regards a good location, good and affordable price. So if you see more than one property in the same location with affordable price then there is nothing that should stop you from getting it.
What about if it's a property with little to no space for parking cars, would you still buy it? You know most persons do not like renting apartments that has no car pack, as they do not feel secure parking their cars far from their watchful eyes.

This gives double gain for your uncle if he knows how to negotiate very well. You can ask your uncle to do a little research about people who wants to see the two properties to know what he's going to say during the interaction.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
If you mean buying properties that are closely packed on one piece of land, then it might not attract customers.
people love spacious environments for residence or business.
I won't say it is advisable to buy properties that are close together.

Well, if you are buying properties, that are close to each other, is at your advantage. this is because the rate of maintenance and also security protection will also be less compared to those which are very far from each other In distance.

This gives double gain for your uncle if he knows how to negotiate very well. You can ask your uncle to do a little research about people who wants to see the two properties to know what he's going to say during the interaction.
Personally I would not even wants to sell it out, if it is in a good location I rather choose to use it for business purposes since there is a higher chance of succeeding if it is in a crowdy and high populated environment.

It is very good to buy a property that is close, if actually the location is very good I think there is nothing wrong of buying property that is close.
Except they are all located in a good place as you have said, it is not advisbable to buy property at the same area because one affect one will surely affect the others. It is just like putting eggs in one basket. I still prefer buying in different location.

Different people with different behaviour and character, we all have our different taste for buying and acquiring building , some prefer buying properties close together form proper monitoring while some prefer buying in different environment.

I think buying property from someone close to you has advantage,the advantage is that you won't spend a lot of money during transport.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back