What's new

Buying oil and gas corporate stock

Well I believe with every investment, your returns would be determined By how much you invested in. That aside the oil and gas industry is one of the most lucrative business out there and it is definitely worth investing in

Oil and gas companies are on the mend after a dreadful 2020. Here are some of the best energy stocks to buy for a bounceback in 2021. ... But as markets have stabilized into 2020's late innings, oil has bounced back and now sits at roughly $45 a barrel.
Oil and gas business in Nigeria and every where in the world and its meant for the people that are financially capable , right now oil and gas business has been doing well.

It will be wise to get into the oil and gas market now especially that the borders have opened up again and renewable energy sources are being looked into. Though people think it won't be viable but there's the aviation sector still running on fuel

Since the oil and gas sector happens to be one of the biggest way through which the company generates its revenue, getting this stock who will be the best idea

Oil and gas is one of the biggest commodity that a nation depends on. If there's any stock i always wish to invest is oil and gas. Buying oil and gas stock is feasible, sustainable with long-term goals.

Buying of stock or getting a part ownership of an investment in an oil and gas firm can be very profitable,if you invest a huge a amount of money,it is actually a utility product and an every day used product.

I do not think that it would be a wise idea to buy oil shares right now as the price of such kind of stock might fall after you purchase them due to the Omicron variant. I think the price of international oil market fluctuated a few weeks ago when the cases of omicron rose a lot.

Yes. Oil and gas sector has proven to be one of the best investment to buy shares from. It will be nice to actually see that your invest generates millions ROI.

I can't tell how much buying oil and gas stock will generate in a year because i haven't invested in it myself. But i do know it will yield a lot of profit for sure.

Oil and gas plant have been generating income to the nation's who have them as natural resources.

I found out that oil and gas cooperation produces 12 tons of oil every day and the stock selling price is $99.

A lot of rich men and woman make a lot of profit from it that's if they invest millions of dollars in it.

What do you guys think of buying oil and gas stock. How much do you think it will generate in a year
With the way the price of oil fluctuates these days, i would not buy an oil and gas stock.
I know investing in oil and gas is expensive, but its value is not usually consistent.
You may make a lot of profit at a time only to lose at some other time.

One thing about most of these utility stock is that though most of them would sell very well in the open market,but in the stock market trade,they might not do better there,so the notion that they will do better on the market floor might not be the case.

Following a disastrous 2020, oil and gas firms are recovering.
The best energy stocks to purchase for a recovery in 2021 are listed below.
But as markets have calmed into the latter stages of 2020, oil has recovered and is currently trading at about $45 per barrel.

currently, i am not really so interested about he oil and gas industry as i was before, where i always hope to be a part of the industry, maybe time has really made me to change my priorities

Yeah a lot of people have stocks in that sector, as with everything in life nothing is assured. I remember a time when oil sold for less than a netflx subscription, a lot of losses were recorded during that period as well.
The oil sector is a very lucreative sector,but what i like about this sector is that its service are things that the public would always need,it is a utility sector and so value for investors cannot run down the drain.

Oil and gas plant have been generating income to the nation's who have them as natural resources.

I found out that oil and gas cooperation produces 12 tons of oil every day and the stock selling price is $99.

A lot of rich men and woman make a lot of profit from it that's if they invest millions of dollars in it.

What do you guys think of buying oil and gas stock. How much do you think it will generate in a year
Few years ago the prices and fuels were highest and profitable but now it's quite fine no gain no loss in my opinion. If you really want to invest in oil and gas it wouldn't give you any loss. Surely there would be profit in somewhere.

Well I believe with every investment, your returns would be determined By how much you invested in. That aside the oil and gas industry is one of the most lucrative business out there and it is definitely worth investing in
Exactly,the amount of returns in every business is determined by the how much you invest in that business. The returns that some one who invest in oil and gas stock with 300 million will differ from one who invest only 1000 running black market

Yeah a lot of people have stocks in that sector, as with everything in life nothing is assured. I remember a time when oil sold for less than a netflx subscription, a lot of losses were recorded during that period as well.
One of the thing that i like sector like the oil sector is that its derivatives are actually indispensible and they are things that people really need to be able to carry out their basic function in life.

To buy oil and gas stock is not easy like that, you need to register your company under the government of that country which make it easier to transact oil and gas under the country laws and abiding rules.

The pandemic and war in Ukraine has made this assets to be volatile. I still believe that all your prices are going to go very high in the next couple of years when things eventually begin to die down.

As far as oil and gas is concerned, it has always been millions upon millions, that is why you hear of oil magnates everywhere, now imagine someone now being stocks in an oil and gas company? You are sure to become a millionaire over a period of time with the stocks you have bought. So it's a good idea.
It is not a guarantee that you would become a millionaire, if it is so easy then most of us would have really hit it big, buying of stocks does not gaurantee riches or wealth in any form
The oil and gas industry is a very lucreative sector and one can really make huge returns in less time,But it depend on how you want to invest.Because you really need to put in some huge amount of money to be able to maximise your gains,be it in structure or in an already establish firm.
Over here in my country , I think oil and gas is out main asset , so investing in oil and gas will really bring returns and profit depending on amount you fund
There is considerate amount of danger when you are investing in the oil and gas sector and you should be wary of such dangers before you venture into it and not just about the lure of making profit

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back