What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Personally I don't even have the interest to live in the village now for whatever reason. No matter what will happen I will always try as much as possible to get a land in the urban settlement , even if is for establishment of business or for residential purposes.

Sha, at the moment now that is no place that is not important to buy at my side because development can come there any moment and any time wether you are in the rural area or urban. So buying land in both sides, it is important.

Buying a land in an urban region is not bad but the investor will not make much money, buying landed properties in a rural area required patience but definitely investor will benefit excessively

It can be very cheap to acquire a real estate property in the rural area, but it is going to take you forever to end good return on investment. So it is best to acquire property in the auburn area though it is going to be expensive but you are going to make back your money with a short time.
That is a true fact,except you have an investment that you want to engage in that will fetch you reasonable income or the government wants to site a factory in that rural area,then it will not be wise to invest much in that area.

Actually buying of house depends either in terms of favourable environment and the availability of your finances. I will prefer to buy house in the urban communities simply because there is always high demand and over population of people.
Actually buying of house depends either in terms of favourable environment and the availability of your finances. I will prefer to buy house in the urban communities simply because there is always high demand and over population of people.

Lands in the urban area is usually the most profitable if it is for future resale purposes. The value of such property will always be on a constant increase as long as the location exist.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I think some rural area lands are expensive because it is for farming and sometimes it becomes very profitable for farmers and they won't sell it cheap.

You can make profit from them equally but you should understand that it is going to be more easier selling a land in the rural area. This is because it is more affordable and more people are moving there.

Currently, I would prefer to buy land in urban areas, but on the outskirts of the town. Many people want access to basic amenities and to be close to others, but they don't want too much interference into their activities, hence the land in such areas becomes expensive fast.

Buying land in rural areas tends to be more profitable as it appreciate a lot when it's time to sell.As The time pass and the area develops the land brings more money.
You are right, lands in urban areas already have a higher price but buying lands in rural areas will be profitable because one day they might increase in price.

The decision to buy land in a rural or urban area will depend on several factors such as your personal preferences, intended use of the land, and financial considerations.
If you are looking for a peaceful and scenic environment, then a rural area may be a better option. These areas typically have lower land prices, larger plots of land, and a more relaxed pace of life. However, there may be limited access to amenities, transportation, and job opportunities.
On the other hand, urban areas typically have a higher land price but offer more convenience, access to a wider range of services and amenities, and job opportunities. Urban areas can also offer a more active lifestyle, with a range of entertainment, dining, and cultural options.
Ultimately, the choice between a rural or urban area will depend on your individual needs, lifestyle, and financial situation. It's important to consider all the pros and cons carefully and do thorough research before making a decision.

Truly buying a piece of land somewhere in a rural environment is good, because it will surely increase or appreciate with time. And you'll be able to buy more plots of land in rural area as a result of low cost.
But also you should be very strategic about buying lands in rural areas as there are some area that would not develop even in the next 40 years and you might not live to reap the reward of your investment

One thing I have come to learn about real estate is that every place no matter how local has potential. Just buy land no matter how local the place is. It would develop one day and you can make a profit from it.

The challenge is that one doesn't even know the time that development would reach that rural area. It might or might not be in your lifetime. I prefer owning lands in urban areas.

Buying land in the urban is the best because it pays the most , most especially when you are reselling the land , but if you can get a land in a developing rural area and leave it to appreciate before selling .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back