Buying blue chip stocks

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A safe investment is buying shares of stocks of a blue chip company. The telecommunication companies is one good example which is safe although the yield is not high. Our target is to invest in the biggest bank in our country. Right now our shares are worth $10k and we are aiming to invest more when the funds come in. The dividends come in trickles but the money is safe since the biggest bank is like a wall that is so strong and firm in terms of stability.

A safe investment is buying shares of stocks of a blue chip company. The telecommunication companies is one good example which is safe although the yield is not high. Our target is to invest in the biggest bank in our country. Right now our shares are worth $10k and we are aiming to invest more when the funds come in. The dividends come in trickles but the money is safe since the biggest bank is like a wall that is so strong and firm in terms of stability.
Can you explain more, first of all what country are you speaking about? Second of all what is the price of one share, you didnt mentioned the price you bought them but you mentioned that they are worth now around 10k$ USD

This is very good decision to make, I have always wanted to also buy shares in a blue chip company with great stability but due to the paucity of funds, I am not able to achieve that yet.
My target is a telecommunication company in my country that recently got into the stock market pulling it so high and paying huge dividend, that telecom company is MTN, their shares are the best thing to happen to shareholders since slice bread😁

I can't agree less with your ascertion about buying blue Chip stocks in high profile companies. However, those who wants to go into this should no that it's all about long term investment and not short time investment

Blue chip stocks are highly volatile and those are only good if you are getting some sort of the dividend out of them. And you can reinvest those dividends into the stocks. I personally prefer to invest into the blue chip stock through mutual funds. As it is much safer and also you can use the services out there for the mutual funds.

Sounds cool, but I don't get somethings right, you didn't specify how one gonna make dividends from this blue chip investment scheme. You only talked about the benefits and not the reward part.

Blue Chip stock is an international stock, and it's highly volatile, so please be careful while buying the stock market, I advise you go for national stock market, where you can buy as many stock you can at least you have some contact, in case anything happens to any of your stock

One of the things that go inwell for those blue chip company is that,their shares are pretty stablethis s definetely as a result of huge liqudity base,good financial management and competent skilled personel.I bought some shares years back with one of them,and it is doing well.

I don't really understand very well but i think you are a talking about buying a large sum of shares from a big company like a telecommunication company, investing and buying shares in bank is one of a good examples of doing a business .

I guess you are right, telecommunication companies and organizations and banks are good places to invest and safe to some extent as their returns and profits are usually high and their services is what is needed on a daily basis.

Investing on blue chip stocks can actually be of great value and worth to those very knowledgeable about blue chip stocks.

Blue Chip stock is an international stock, and it's highly volatile, so please be careful while buying the stock market, I advise you go for national stock market, where you can buy as many stock you can at least you have some contact, in case anything happens to any of your stock

Blue chips can be really safe to invest in. Compared to other types of stock. But Investing in small companies can potentially make you rich.

Blue chips can really be good to invest into but I don't really know more about the investment too well, but the business sound good and cool.

Am really interested in buying stocks from companies but I can't at the moment because I currently don't have the funds and much knowledge in such investments, so as not to make a mistake

Blue chip stocks is one of the best stocks to put money into and make some good amount of money from it in the long run. I have been in this form of investment and it pays a lot

This sounds interesting, i have always been wanting to learn stocks and shares investing and i think this is a motivation, the gains may not be much but the companies are built to last.

Investing on blue chip stocks can actually be of great value and worth to those very knowledgeable about blue chip stocks.
i could remember while i was in collage, i invested in some blue chip firm through their IPO and public offer,i did that because it was cheaper to by through this channel than go through a brooker.

Blue Chip shares and stocks have always proven to be reliable and profitable in the long run because the performance of the company is almost always a guaranteed success.
The only issue is getting the platform to invest in these stocks

Excuse me for my ignorance, what exactly are clue chip stocks. I understand what shares are but do not know anything about blue chip stock. Do you need a broker agency to buy blue chip stocks?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back