What's new

Buying and selling of gold?

There was a time in the past when the price of gold reached a new high record. However, when the prices hit a new record, the value started to tumble and I think this was due to the fact that people started to sell gold.
Anytime a commodity hits its all-time high you should always expect a downtrend. That is when a lot of people will start to sell in order to keep their profit.

Anytime a commodity hits its all-time high you should always expect a downtrend. That is when a lot of people will start to sell in order to keep their profit.
Yes that's true, after taking the liquidity on old high, we might see some sort of bearish price action, but one thing I noticed with gold is that it's trending to the upside most of the time, that's the pair I do trade. Just like yesterday it move nicely to the upside it even leave us with a open gap. This what I'm saying. This the daily price action of gold. The market is reaching out for the external range liquidity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313-162719.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313-162719.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 2
Over here in my country, I see a lot of people that are into buying and selling of gold. It can be either a gold necklace, ring, pendant and so much other forms of gold matter.

I keep wondering how they make profit from it? It's a line of business that I haven't seem to understand very well.

How do they go about making profit from such business?
Buying and selling of gold is a good way to make profit. One can buy from gold vendors and sell out to the target market. One shouldn't expect to earn a lot from buying and selling gold though because it has a stable price.

Gold investment is quite great and profitable because it has a stable price so the possibility will not based on fifty fifty. You will need to invest for long period to get profit so that's the only risk you need to take.

It is a business that would thrive in places like Ghana and South Africa where they have gold. They would make more profit than dealers from other countries because they get the Gold relatively cheaper.

Actually the used of gold is becoming much more than ever, alot of people are now into such kind of business trading it both domestically and internationally and it's a very good kind of business for those who knows well about it.

Buying and selling of gold is a good venture to go into both physically and online because gold business is a lucrative business, as there is needs and desire from people all over the world, including companies and multinationals who keep part of their wealth as reserves in gold.

Buying and selling of gold is a good venture to go into both physically and online because gold business is a lucrative business, as there is needs and desire from people all over the world, including companies and multinationals who keep part of their wealth as reserves in gold.
Yes, but You have to understand this, you need to know the right time to buy an sell, buying of gold is a good idea,it's more like trading, because it deals with buying an selling.

Buying and selling of gold is a good way to make profit. One can buy from gold vendors and sell out to the target market. One shouldn't expect to earn a lot from buying and selling gold though because it has a stable price.
You are a very right on this. Whenever you buy and sell gold you should not expect a lot of profit because it is not volatile like the forex market or cryptocurrency market. The price is much more stable than bitcoin and others.

Right from when I was young till now, the value of gold has been steadily increasing. One is always assured of profit when he or she sells gold.

Buying gold is a wise investments to make. That's because gold usually appreciates. Some few years back, my mom had need for funds to use for her healthcare. She raised the money by selling her gold of many years at triple the amount she bought it.
Yes, investing in gold is a good idea. It's profitable. I have also seen people sell their gold jewellery (that they bought several years ago) in hard times and get good profits for it.

So it's better to invest in gold than to only save because gold prices keep rising every year.

Yes that's true, after taking the liquidity on old high, we might see some sort of bearish price action, but one thing I noticed with gold is that it's trending to the upside most of the time, that's the pair I do trade. Just like yesterday it move nicely to the upside it even leave us with a open gap. This what I'm saying. This the daily price action of gold. The market is reaching out for the external range liquidity.

I have no knowledge on how to analyse gold, so that I will start trading it which is why I'm dedicating a very good number of hours every day in studying the movement of gold price and forex trading. I'm still going to start trading it soon.

You are a very right on this. Whenever you buy and sell gold you should not expect a lot of profit because it is not volatile like the forex market or cryptocurrency market. The price is much more stable than bitcoin and others.
Although, it doesn't give one a lot of profit in the long run, it's a good business to do because it isn't as risky as other investments like forex or crypto currencies.

I have no knowledge on how to analyse gold, so that I will start trading it which is why I'm dedicating a very good number of hours every day in studying the movement of gold price and forex trading. I'm still going to start trading it soon.
That's awesome, gold is what I trade, trading gold is not as big deal as long as you know what you are doing, you need to go for the knowledge first before any other thing.

Although, it doesn't give one a lot of profit in the long run, it's a good business to do because it isn't as risky as other investments like forex or crypto currencies.
I think it is a business for people that have robust capital and also does not like risks. Personally I love businesses that are volatile because I have more chances of making more profit with it. That is why I love cryptocurrency.

Buying and selling of gold jewellery and other accessories is also the same as buying clothes or one thing or the other to sell. You just have to find a vendor where you can buy from at a cheaper rate then sell to your customers. Its pretty lucrative if you know how to run it though.

Buying an selling of gold will be a good business but only if you know the right time to buy an sell, if you know all those things I'm very sure you can be able to earn money.

I think it is a business for people that have robust capital and also does not like risks. Personally I love businesses that are volatile because I have more chances of making more profit with it. That is why I love cryptocurrency.
Yeah. If i had a lot of capital, i would also consider investing in gold business. I do not like business that are volatile like cryptocurrency because there is so much risk attached to them.

Yeah. If i had a lot of capital, i would also consider investing in gold business. I do not like business that are volatile like cryptocurrency because there is so much risk attached to them.
You have to put it on mind that you are going to lose money before you can earn, remember you are dealing with risk, your have to lose money before you can earn.

Most people that I know always sell gold at a profit. The one my mom sold, she made about 150% profit. The gold was 4 years old with her though. I think people who sell gold as a regular business make good profits from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back