What's new

Buying and selling of gold?

Yeah. If i had a lot of capital, i would also consider investing in gold business. I do not like business that are volatile like cryptocurrency because there is so much risk attached to them.
If you're not comfortable with investing in volatile market then gold is a very good option for you. If you have up to a thousand dollars you can start investing in gold little by little. You can make profit in some years to come.

Most people that I know always sell gold at a profit. The one my mom sold, she made about 150% profit. The gold was 4 years old with her though. I think people who sell gold as a regular business make good profits from it.
Gold is what I trade in the financial market, an I can tell you that gold is moving to the upside 70 percent of the time, if you really want to earn a considerable amount buying will be more preferable.

Gold is what I trade in the financial market, an I can tell you that gold is moving to the upside 70 percent of the time, if you really want to earn a considerable amount buying will be more preferable.
I don't know much about the gold market but gold is a sure commodity that always appreciates. Do you mean one should buy now and not really sell during this period?

I don't know much about the gold market but gold is a sure commodity that always appreciates. Do you mean one should buy now and not really sell during this period?
Well that's not what I mean exactly, what I mean is that be open to buying to than selling, the commercial an banks are strongly bullish on gold, an you'll like to be trading with the big dog.

Gold is mainly for risk management, if you are making a loss on other investments, you can try investing in gold to minimize the risk. You do not lose substantial amount or profit a substantial amount.
Investing in gold might be risky like you just said , but it will always be lucrative if you can keep the investment for a good amount of time for the investment to appreciate because it will always appreciate.

Investing in gold might be risky like you just said , but it will always be lucrative if you can keep the investment for a good amount of time for the investment to appreciate because it will always appreciate.
We have to take risk in other to achieve the impossible, if you are scared about taking risk I'm not sure if you can be able to earn money online, that's just the fact.

Well, investing in gold is comparatively less risky but the problem with gold is the rate of return is not great as compared to stock market, or even real estate market.

Selling gold is a lucrative business but only if you have market for them. You should not try it if you don't know where to buy and sell it. Before starting this business, do a lot of research first to learn everything about it.

Selling gold is a lucrative business but only if you have market for them. You should not try it if you don't know where to buy and sell it. Before starting this business, do a lot of research first to learn everything about it.
Yes but I think if you focus on buying gold it's going to be better, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money by buying, because most at times it's trending up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back