What's new

Buying a property|What questions should I ask about a property before buying?

I think one question you should ask very well is the actual owners of the property. People might pose with fake documents to sell a property for you so you need to enquire properly.

In recent times, property deals have gone sour just because the buyer couldn't ask their self,the agent in charge and or escrow some simple questions like how much is the tax and utility bills,what's the duration of the property in the market,is the property prone to flood and or other natural disasters,etc... And even setting a budget for themselves. Most of the time all these unasked findings, later hunt the property buyers.

What other questions and or findings do you think must be known or asked before securing a property?
All the listed are important questions to be asked while checking a property to be bought, but to me the most important is you asking for the certificate of occupancy, as some properties without it can cause serious issues later on.

You need to make deep inquiries about the property you're going out for. Do not buy blindly always ask questions before getting any, to ascertain it's legitimacy.
Pardon me for my comment but your comment made me laugh. The title of the thread is about the questions but what you wrote is to ask questions. Now may I know what questions you would ask the owner or the agent of the property before buying it? Make your comment clear.

The major and basic questions you should be asking include the documentation of the said property. Is the property a rightfully owned property? Are the documents verifiable?

Make sure you meet with the local rulers and confirm the ownership of these properties because there are dubious individuals selling properties that ain't theirs.

Before buying a house , just ask few questions from the seller and ask more questions from the neighborhood , questions like the foundation , people who joined In building the house and so on

Pardon me for my comment but your comment made me laugh. The title of the thread is about the questions but what you wrote is to ask questions. Now may I know what questions you would ask the owner or the agent of the property before buying it? Make your comment clear.
Laughs, we are definitely confused. If I am buying a property from an agent, I'll simply ask him or her about the legitimacy of the property cos I wouldn't like buying from a fraudster.

The questions you ask are valid, although I can also add, how many years of construction does the structure have? What is the real reason for the sale? If there is a legal problem of the house with the adjacent neighbors motivated by the infrastructure, the stability of the house for future vertical constructions.
Great questions there, such questions above should be able to produce answers that will put one on the right direction.

there are many things that you cab cheek or ask before buying a goods or service first if all you need to know the quality and the quantity of the goods or products,and then you go on by asking how it works

I think one question you should ask very well is the actual owners of the property. People might pose with fake documents to sell a property for you so you need to enquire properly.
You are right that the authenticity of the property's title is paramount. Some scammers have a poser for the ownership so you also need to check on the driver's license of the supposed owner or any government ID that is reliable for the identity of the person.

Great questions there, such questions above should be able to produce answers that will put one on the right direction.
When the right questions are asked, better clarity in decision-making should be achieved. In this way you will know whether or not you should buy the property, because many times we are ecstatic by the external beauty, but we should not be confused.

There a lot of fake sellers out there selling properties with take documents causing a lot of grieve and pain to so many people right now. So, you must make sure those documents for the property actually checks out to be real

Question I will also be asking about the property before buying them is how long they have existed since their construction? What are the expected renovations that need to be done or fixed in the building structure itself and so on

Before purchasing any property of any kind first of all you have to check or try to find out if that property is legally authorised because most of the property people are buying days are not legally and at the end they will loses their resources.

You should be able to ask about if the house is duly registered with the appropriate authorities or not and also if there is any legal dispute in court about it.

If I am buying a property there are a lot of thing that must be available such as all the document of the building and land should be available.a complete transferring of ownership by a lawyer should be done after everything has been purchased and agreed upon by both parties.

The first thing I think everyone will want to know about that property is if the property has the right kind of documents that is requires for the sales to make legal meaning at the end of the day

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back