What's new

Buying a property|What questions should I ask about a property before buying?

sometimes if you're buying property and you think of knowing the truth about that particular property the neighbours and those people that are leaving around the property you are buying are the people that will actually tell you the real truth about it because they live in that environment and they know what is going on.

In your publication you express something that is important, ask around the house the prices of other houses and thus verify that you are not paying overprice. In my country you hire a surveyor and a topographer, this way you get the correct price and with the help of the neighbors you can make the decision.
that is very important you must make good verification and investigation before getting any property you ask around the neighborhood about the property the rightful owner of the property in order for you not to fall into scam.

that is very important you must make good verification and investigation before getting any property you ask around the neighborhood about the property the rightful owner of the property in order for you not to fall into scam.
Even in my country there is an office where, you can get the prices per meter according to the location of the property, then there is the valuation of the type of construction and its size. As I have described what can be obtained by approximation, is with the neighbors and the prices of their properties.

If you are the type that believes in the existence of buildings being haunted, this should be one of the questions you should be asking also before buying that property. Ask to see the proper documents to the property too

It is also good to bring someone with you when checking out the building and the area in person, someone who has some expertise in building structures and could potentially spot disadvantages that you would otherwise not notice.

the owner of the Land you are buying from may not have the actual information about that land, I think it is always a wise decision for you to ask the neighbours that is living around the location you are buying a property from because they are the one that will give you all the information of that land or property,just ask the owner for every valueble document to claim that this property belongs to him or her.

the owner of the Land you are buying from may not have the actual information about that land, I think it is always a wise decision for you to ask the neighbours that is living around the location you are buying a property from because they are the one that will give you all the information of that land or property,just ask the owner for every valueble document to claim that this property belongs to him or her.
Some of the basic question you ask before getting a particular property is to know the owner of the property know whether he is the rightful owner of the property or inherited the property and also check the name that is in the ownership book and have a witness.

I think you should also ask the reason why the property is also on sale And on your own investigate especially if its an old property. Because there are actually cases whereby one would sell their properties because of one criminal issue or the other

Concerning what questions should be asked about a property before buying . Well, the questions listed above are very valid questions to ask any seller that wants to sell a property so as to avoid problems and any form of fraud or scam scheme on such property

Some of the basic question you ask before getting a particular property is to know the owner of the property know whether he is the rightful owner of the property or inherited the property and also check the name that is in the ownership book and have a witness.
Ok I understand now but even with this you still need to go into a deep research about the land we are just buying as it is not advisable for you to get the only information the owner of the land is sharing with you, asking of neighbours around is not a bad option as I know

The purchase or buying of property seriously it depends on the kind of property I which you want to purchase. the first question is to have much knowledge about the environment, the reason for the sale of the property, how legit is the property of which you want to purchase and the quality of the product.

The purchase or buying of property seriously it depends on the kind of property I which you want to purchase. the first question is to have much knowledge about the environment, the reason for the sale of the property, how legit is the property of which you want to purchase and the quality of the product.
I don't think the reason for selling the property is a valid question because if the answer is negative like the place is flooded during the rainy season, of course, the owner will not reveal it. What's important for the reason to sell is by inquiring with the neighbors. That way you will know the real reason.

Before buying off a property, if you are that beliefs that homes can be haunted, you should ask if such property is a haunted one first before buying it. You should also make sure it has complete and real documents

In recent times, property deals have gone sour just because the buyer couldn't ask their self,the agent in charge and or escrow some simple questions like how much is the tax and utility bills,what's the duration of the property in the market,is the property prone to flood and or other natural disasters,etc... And even setting a budget for themselves. Most of the time all these unasked findings, later hunt the property buyers.

What other questions and or findings do you think must be known or asked before securing a property?
Even before asking some questions look the environment how safe and easy it is, then you can go ask some questions, because its not every questions that will be answered.

You should very well evaluate to know the quality of the property which you are buying. You should also be sure that there is no legal disputes about it and has relevant security.

I guess you should consider the size and location of the property, is it like near the markets? Or even near a mall, in shorts words you should consider what are the benefits in staying at that particular phone.
In addition to that and most importantly, ask for the documents of the property. In my country, there are a lot of fraudulent agent selling one property to different people.

All questions you asked should be relevant and logical. For example, you can asked that what is the main reason to sell this property, it may be illegal, you should asked about it and verify papers of this property. Because in this world, it is not guess that what is real or fake . So you should complete investigation.
There are many questions you must ask before getting a particular property most of these questions involve location of the property and also the price of the property.

Indeed it is important to be able to ask the right questions when planning to make a property purchase and the ones you've stated seems good too to ask

Before you pay for the property, you should carry out little research on the genuineness of the papers and you should ensure to know the owner of the property. There are so many scams out, agents parading , looking for whom to dupe

According to my own point of view, before buying any property you need to make observation and ask many question. first you need to know the real owner of the property, second you need to know why they wishes to sell the property.
There are series of questions you need to ask before buying a particular property this is to allow you know the location of the property the cost of the property and the owner of the property.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back