What's new

Buying a historical landmark property

Definitely, because it makes no sense, it's like the government sending orphans to a family and not providing to that family, nothing is free nowadays I guess so it's important to properly motivate to get effectiveness
Lol, reminds me of a funny saying that goes "nothing is free in free town", so yeah there has to be an invention, as this goes a long way in motivating and encouraging as well.

Indeed so, we all deem out time precious to be spending it on unproductive tasks especially if it isn't one of our choosing hence the need to properly motivate
Lol, reminds me of a funny saying that goes "nothing is free in free town", so yeah there has to be an invention, as this goes a long way in motivating and encouraging as well.

Definitely because it makes no sense, it's like government sending orphans to a family and not providing to that family, nothing is free nowadays I guess so it's important to properly motivate so as to get effectiveness
Most people are very lucky you to buy and historical property but most times those kind of property are being bought by the government of the Nation.

I don't see myself buying a property that is with clause, i just prefer buying a property i have full ownership for. Control my property the way i want.

Most people are very lucky you to buy and historical property but most times those kind of property are being bought by the government of the Nation.
Yeah most times it's usually bought by the nation because they would try to preserve such historical sites seeing as it's a national thing so it's only normal they should

If you are not looking to make profit in the short term or at all, then you can consider buying a landmark property as the expenses of maintaining can be cumbersome and it's not always easy to have lots of revenue especially in this part of the country.

Buying or historical landmark property has always been my dream as this we had to the value of your property because it is close to a big landmark that will bring more people to your property.

There is a historical landmark in my area, and the property near it is going up for sale. The land includes the landmark, and whoever buys it, is responsible for the upkeep and protection of it. That is a stipulation for whoever buys the property. Do you think it wise to buy a property like this? And if so, is there any way I can make money off of it? I was thinking I could implement a museum or something like that.
Implementing a museum might be a good idea due to e fact that the building is historical and it can attract tourism. It will make the place lively pa,time.

I don't think it's a good idea because such a property will be really expensive and another thing is that you should be willing to take care of it.

Buying properties that are very close to a historical a popular landmark is a very good idea because there is a tendency that it is going to blow up very soon.

If your country is an attraction to tourist center you can simply buy up the property and attach tourist to that particular location and make huge amount of money off the landmark building

I think buying such property all depends on the kind of business you wish to into but buying such property you have to make proper arrangement.

I think buying such property may be good in some ways if you're the kind of person that knows how to maintain and keep things very good and in order.

I like this particular topic, I am here learning a lot from what people are saying here, it enlightened my eyes to others things

You have listed what I would advise as the best use of the ancient landmark but before you buy it I suggest you meet a financial advisor to tell if you'll make money running a museum in that reality

There is a historical landmark in my area, and the property near it is going up for sale. The land includes the landmark, and whoever buys it, is responsible for the upkeep and protection of it. That is a stipulation for whoever buys the property. Do you think it wise to buy a property like this? And if so, is there any way I can make money off of it? I was thinking I could implement a museum or something like that.
It depends on your interest, and the kind of history, buying historical landmark is a very lucrative business if you have the money you can turn it to tourist attraction and make money from there.

If you're a culture love and you would like to take care of Such artefacts if I may call it that then I see no problem with that tho a house like that will be difficult to maintain due to constant visitation

I think what you should do is to monetize it if you are going to be paying for the upkeep because it makes no sense if you are just going to be paying for it and nothing is coming in return.

I think it may be more work than it's worth. A lot of historical landmarks are managed by the government or charities for this reason. Most times, the incoming funds may not necessarily cover the expenses.

I think it may be more work than it's worth. A lot of historical landmarks are managed by the government or charities for this reason. Most times, the incoming funds may not necessarily cover the expenses.
As far as I know, historic properties are owned by the government, so they cannot be acquired by the people to serve the community, in terms of their history and presentation to the public as a tourist attraction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back