What's new

Buying a historical landmark property

It all depends on your business idea if you think you can make money on such property you can buy it. everyone has his own idea when it comes to business, it is not advisable for you to go into something you know nothing about
I think something of that nature is purely dependent on the type of region one belong to,because some of these monumental landmark are usually controled by the government.

I will only buy it for my own personal interest because of the fact that I love art and culture. But if the property worth millions of dollars in the future I can still sell it out depending on my decision. Even if I'm buying it now I wouldn't want to do it because of the profit aspect

I think something of that nature is purely dependent on the type of region one belong to,because some of these monumental landmark are usually controled by the government.
Yeah, it is very important to be careful not to buy properties controlled by the government as the results would definitely not be likely.
Careful verification would help you avoid that before you finally opt for buying.

Yeah, it is very important to be careful not to buy properties controlled by the government as the results would definitely not be likely.
Careful verification would help you avoid that before you finally opt for buying.
I think in this part of the world,these properties or assets that the government usually have are protected by the regulatory agencies,except the one that is not very obvious.

I think in this part of the world,these properties or assets that the government usually have are protected by the regulatory agencies,except the one that is not very obvious.
Especially in Nigeria, they are well protected and regulated by specific agencies. If you are not careful you might be buying something that belongs to the government.

Especially in Nigeria, they are well protected and regulated by specific agencies. If you are not careful you might be buying something that belongs to the government.
A lot of persons usually fall into this problem,i could remember when i with a friend went to check a landed property,the realtor specifically told us about an area that was reserved by the government,which is a no go area,and advise us not to accept land from that area from any realtor.

In my home country, historical landmark properties are not for sale, these properties are owned by the government and the public cannot buy these properties. However, if the government wants it can lease these properties to private companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back