Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There is a historical landmark in my area, and the property near it is going up for sale. The land includes the landmark, and whoever buys it, is responsible for the upkeep and protection of it. That is a stipulation for whoever buys the property. Do you think it wise to buy a property like this? And if so, is there any way I can make money off of it? I was thinking I could implement a museum or something like that.

If you are fond of history and culture of your country and you have the resources then it is good to buy that landmark. However, just take note that it is a big responsibility to care for a historical landmark. You forgot to mention what kind of landmark it is. A house is not easy to maintain much more a big garden or even a small structure that is vintage in materials.

There is a historical landmark in my area, and the property near it is going up for sale. The land includes the landmark, and whoever buys it, is responsible for the upkeep and protection of it. That is a stipulation for whoever buys the property. Do you think it wise to buy a property like this? And if so, is there any way I can make money off of it? I was thinking I could implement a museum or something like that.
I think that it depends on teh type of historical landmark. If this is something that you can make into a tourist attraction then it can make a lot of money for you. However you have to gauge the interest in a site or property like that because otherwise it will not have a good viewership.

It all depends on your business idea if you think you can make money on such property you can buy it. everyone has his own idea when it comes to business, it is not advisable for you to go into something you know nothing about

Yeah sure. It is only right you try and monetize the historic to make up for the cost expended in the upkeep. If building a museum seems to be the way you monetize, then yes.

This is more of a blessing because such an opportunity to acquire such property will bring about a very long-term rewards to the investor. Such sites will even attracts tourists all over the world. And it will bring about a prolong benefits. Other investors will like to work with you too.

The only way I can ask you to acquire such a land is if you have much money for you to be maintaining the property because such a property is nit easy to resell.

Things of this nature where historical landmark has to be maintained by an individual who has a property clos to it,it depends on the laws of the land ,whether you can make out something from its upkeep,if not then it will be as a good spirited effort fromthe individual who is taking care of it.

J
Yes it is very good to buy lands like that, I believe many people out there would grab this opportunity and that the maintenance of the landmark will not be that expensive.

If I were to purchase the land, I will use it for business purpose especially if the landmark attract visitor, putting an event/recreation center will make back the money spent and even more.

Buying a historical landmark is a great idea, if you are serious about creating a museum. But first you should inform yourself about the legal part and what you are allowed to create on the landmark. Many similar sites are protected by the government and may restrict you in certain renovations.

Well it depends on the historical landmark it hold. If its something minor, and in a big town it might not actually attract much attention as expected or that you hope it would. Tho i have heard of people buying historical landmarks and making something out of it then the government usully come after them to buy it

This is also one of the things I am always interested of because these are the things that will make me to have a little understanding of how things was done thousands of years ago, although it is going to be expensive but if you're interested to buy it and you have the money then you can go for it.

I will only advise that you carry out proper findings before you proceed in acquiring such property because something like that usually have issues of disagreement among different factions.

Well it depends on the historical landmark it hold. If its something minor, and in a big town it might not actually attract much attention as expected or that you hope it would. Tho i have heard of people buying historical landmarks and making something out of it then the government usully come after them to buy it
As in my country, the government pursues them and has authority over existing ones with other owners. Over the years they have become a tourist attraction, so it is an excellent opportunity to acquire a historical landmark.

Most of these things are always expensive although I have passion for real,I think the cost of setting up everything might be the problem here because there are some people like us that cannot afford such money to buy this expensive art.

I think buy such property that comes with taking care of it would definitely attract some funds fr the government because I see no reason why upkeep should be made compulsory without giving out motivation to do so

I agree, I think if you are going to be paying out of your pocket for upkeep, you might as well find a way to monetize and generate some much-needed income.
I think to buy such property that comes with taking care of it would attract some funds fr the government because I see no reason why upkeep should be made compulsory without giving out motivation to do so

I agree, I think if you are going to be paying out of your pocket for upkeep, you might as well find a way to monetize and generate some much-needed income.
Definitely because it makes no sense, it's like government sending orphans to a family and not providing to that family, nothing is free nowadays I guess so it's important to properly motivate so as to get effectiveness

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back