Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Buxptc.com?

Buxptc.com is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.

Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Buxptc.com?

Earn up to $0.08 Per Click
Standard Member - $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Buxptc

Payment Method:

PayPal, Payeer, Perfect Money

WHAT IS Buxptc.com?

Buxptc.com is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.

Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Buxptc.com?

Earn up to $0.08 Per Click
Standard Member - $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Buxptc

Payment Method:

PayPal, Payeer, Perfect Money

It look very good, but I it easy to earn from it? How many adds can i click and earn from daily and cumulatively go much can I earn per day, I think these are patinent questions.

Please if possible do reply me.

I stopped all these paid to click websites because to me, it is a waste of time. How many advert would I have to click to generate like 20$ in a week. Besides, I love sites that pay in cryptocurrency because other means of payment are rigorous in my country. Others may fall in love with the site if they really like it.

It look very good, but I it easy to earn from it? How many adds can i click and earn from daily and cumulatively go much can I earn per day, I think these are patinent questions.

Please if possible do reply me.

As Standard Member you can click 15 Ads total.
Total Earn per day $0.045 (Approx.)

I stopped all these paid to click websites because to me, it is a waste of time. How many advert would I have to click to generate like 20$ in a week. Besides, I love sites that pay in cryptocurrency because other means of payment are rigorous in my country. Others may fall in love with the site if they really like it.
You surely won't be able to hit $20 a week, since the number of clicks per day is limitted. The only other way you can earn from this kind of site is upgrading your membership, but that is, after your have reached the minimum threshold.

You only mentioned standard payment rate for none premium users. But I didn't see you mention the pay rate for premium pack membership. Is it that the PTC site have no premium subscription pack featured in the site??

You only mentioned standard payment rate for none premium users. But I didn't see you mention the pay rate for premium pack membership. Is it that the PTC site have no premium subscription pack featured in the site??

Almost all PTC having Premium Membership.
Check below Upgrade Plan.

Free
VIPSilverGold
DurationLifetime30 days90 days180 days
Per click50% of click value100% of click value150% of click value150% of click value
Per referral click50% of click value60% of click value75% of click value80% of click value
Maximum Direct ReferralsNo limitNo limitNo limitNo limit
Maximum Rented Referrals10065019002500
Referral Upgrade Commision$0.00$0.50$0.50$0.50
Referral Ad Purchase Commision0%1%1%2%
Recycle Price$0.080$0.070$0.000$0.000
Rent time frame15 day(s)5 day(s)4 day(s)3 day(s)
Withdrawal time frame15 day(s)5 day(s)4 day(s)3 day(s)
Referral DeletionFreeFreeFreeFree
Instant WithdrawalNoNoNoNo
Price$0.00$5.00$21.00$39.00

Almost all PTC having Premium Membership.
Check below Upgrade Plan.

Free
VIPSilverGold
DurationLifetime30 days90 days180 days
Per click50% of click value100% of click value150% of click value150% of click value
Per referral click50% of click value60% of click value75% of click value80% of click value
Maximum Direct ReferralsNo limitNo limitNo limitNo limit
Maximum Rented Referrals10065019002500
Referral Upgrade Commision$0.00$0.50$0.50$0.50
Referral Ad Purchase Commision0%1%1%2%
Recycle Price$0.080$0.070$0.000$0.000
Rent time frame15 day(s)5 day(s)4 day(s)3 day(s)
Withdrawal time frame15 day(s)5 day(s)4 day(s)3 day(s)
Referral DeletionFreeFreeFreeFree
Instant WithdrawalNoNoNoNo
Price$0.00$5.00$21.00$39.00
Interesting, but how much can one realistically earn as a VIP member via all this PTC sites?? I never seen seen any PTC site paying members up to $1 a day, even when you're a VIP member in the site. That's why I don't pay attention to them.

Thanks for the wealth of information shared, I will check it out if possible via the link provided to enable me benefit from the opportunity, I hope the withdrawal rate is at a low level and earning is fast? Thanks once again.

Payment #1

Bux-PTC-01.png

Thanks

Post automatically merged:

Site Came Back Again and Started Paying ...
Members can continue again ...

Payment #2
Thanks

Bux-PTC-02.png

Last edited:
For now we don't really now if the site is real or not, besides there no proof of payment and I don't think that any body has openly said that he or she has received payment from the site, so until we find out more about the site then we caybe very much sure about the site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back