What's new

businessman or woman

it doesn't matter, the important thing is confidence and some specific skills but for it's better to be a man because he is more capable of Administrative leadership.

There are definitely lots of different things that can make a person successful in business. One of those things is being patience and have a good work ethic

It all comes down to how much you have earned and how satisfied you are with the progress.

There is a saying like, success is not a destination, it's a journey. So, there aren't any rest stops in that journey. We will have to keep moving forward and we need to take everything in stride. Only then, we can be called as a successful businessman.
This is just my opinion though.

One of the many things that makes a person successful in his business is good knowledge of the business with dedication and hard work.

Coming from a person in business, it's definitely not going to be an easy ride if becoming an entrepreneur is something you want to do. Full-time or part-time, it can definitely be done. The qualities that make a great leader are enthusiasm, creativity, a desire to adapt and pay attention to feedback, and a deep desire to be successful are what make a successful businessman. Good luck.

There are several qualities that a person must have to be successful, among them they must be, constant, organized, vision of the future, a lot of passion for the business they are undertaking, especially knowing how to work as a team, among others.

The ability to be consistent and enduring in someone's Business. What ever you do as a business man or woman if you're consistent with it and prayerful, I believe everything will go down well for you

Skills and a good business strategy goes a long way in making someone a successful business man or woman .
Also , confidence in oneself is a good one.

A successful business person should be calculative enough before taking any risks in business. Take time to strategically plan how you want your business look like. Know how much you're making in a day, including your gains and losses.

From my understanding you can be successful person from long working experience, being a good leader before you own something and creativity with your work. If you inspire someone by doing example and take care of your staff than defiantly it will increase productivity.

of course my answer is entrepreneur Because of what because when we have become successful entrepreneurs in managing any business Which woman doesn't want to come with us of course a lot so entrepreneur is more important

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back