What's new

Businesses that use Automated Telephone Support

How do you react to automated call handling systems - the ones which ask you to press certain buttons in order to be put through to the people you want to speak to?
It depends on the kind of assistance that I'm looking for because when it's something that can be handled with this kind of tech support, I wouldn't mind using it.

I do it with patience, you really don't have a choice you must follow the instructions accordingly. I think it's very good as long as everything is well explained
The idea of a business using an automated telephone support system would actually improve the company's responsiveness to its customers and clients that want to enquire about the business and that is as a result of good technology being introduced in the business.

There is not bad about it although in his period of time big companies now use computers to direct messages from one person to the other. If they can not afford sure technology then they can stick to what they have.

One of the telecommunication company here in my country called MTN and even GLO are very good at using this prompt support to attend to their customers. I really hate calling their customer service because it takes too long to get things done.

Automated call handling systems as annoying as they seem in putting you on hold they are meant to regulate the frequency at which people get bombarded with calls it brings sanity by not allowing a particular line to get overloaded.

Automated business sometimes do the wrong thing here or get the wrong programming because something when you call you end up getting frustrated by their response of please hold and you can be holding for 2 straight hours.

Automated call handling systems as annoying as they seem in putting you on hold they are meant to regulate the frequency at which people get bombarded with calls it brings sanity by not allowing a particular line to get overloaded.

The very last time I vowed never to call one of the telecommunication company that I make use of their SIM CARD was the day they wasted more than 1 hour to pick my call and still put me on hold and never connected the call back.

Companies including Alibaba, Lexus, and Uber use both human and automated customer service to deliver the best results, according to a report from MIT Technology Review and Genesys.

I wouldn't have any problems with such systems once it's capable of solving my problem for me. I would only be pissed when after wasting my pressing from one number to another and it tells me to call directly to customer service.

I always love when I see it in a business place, it always reminds me of the olden days. I think it's very useful because you won't be stressing yourself to get you linked up with the person you're looking for.

I think they are annoying, I understand that some of them get a lot of calls everyday and there has to be a way to put the calls on hold without rejecting the calls.
Lol we are of the same view. But what can you do? It's sometimes the best option for the business owners. All you can do is put a call through and wait, it's annoying but you must

Lol we are of the same view. But what can you do? It's sometimes the best option for the business owners. All you can do is put a call through and wait, it's annoying but you must

When you don't have any other choice but to wait on them, there is nothing that you can do because you really need them to solve the problem. So, waiting for your turn is a must.

One of the most important reasons for businesses to use an automated phone system is to save money on fixed labor costs. An automated phone system set up to deliver basic information will also free up employees who previously had to take calls from customers to confirm details.

I don't have any issues with such responses - in fact, I think those automated responses help to save time and ensure that the challenges of customers are directed properly.
The only issue I have is those that delegate or assign the tasks of resolving issues to robots or AI

I don't have any issues with such responses - in fact, I think those automated responses help to save time and ensure that the challenges of customers are directed properly.
The only issue I have is those that delegate or assign the tasks of resolving issues to robots or AI
The only good thing about making use of this automated system responses is that it saves you the stress of waiting too long for the customer service representative to pick your call when there is too many traffic on calls.

There is nothing bad if a company use automated telephone support. most important thing is to get my message across to the right person and get feedback as soon as possible.

Telephone support will work only when there is someone to answer your questions on the other side. If no one can answer your call, there is no point in automated telephone support

The idea of automated telephone support system for companies is quite good but the system cannot reason to some certain level or solve some logical issues. Many are being witnessed in the telecommunication and banking sectors.

It is a good idea because it shows that you own a professional support and a well-managed business. But it can annoy people sometimes when it keeps asking you to press certain buttons all the times.

I don't know of any available one over here ,the one I know is always with the communication industry, apart from this I don't really know of any others maybe the bank then that's all.. is even the best as I see.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back