What's new

Business

Jonathan Hidalgo

Mar 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Business moves the world. The reality is that they are with us since we know we exist. The fact today is that new generations are learning from a very young age to conquer that world in a short time.

I think the only problem with business these days is that we don't know what may or may not sell. So on that note it can be harder to find out how to establish business in these times. I personally prefer to do business in the products that I have or the products which can be sold. I think it's not easier after the corona to find a business that we can do.

Business is all about trading and marketing skills.
If you have good communication skills then you can be your own boss, in this field. Also, you will need financial support, loyal people and also honest suppliers to run a good business.
These days, finding good help is pretty rare. So, I am not sure if we can get such help easily when it comes to strangers. Well, it's not an easy career to choose.

The subject is raised in a too general way, so I think it deserves some clarification. The exchanges between human beings (and the associated 'businesses') only became generalized (relatively) once surpluses were produced (during the Neolithic revolution, with the appearance of sedentarism and agriculture), and during its trajectory to over the centuries its nature has profoundly changed. From being an activity where communities were involved to provide third parties with things that they did not have, at the same time buying what they required and did not produce by themselves, it has become an omnipresent activity where everything can be converted into merchandise. The romantic idea of business for the sole purpose of meeting obvious needs, or for pure altruism, has long been left behind. As you can see, talking about this topic requires delimiting the aspects for the discussion to make sense.

I think the only problem with business these days is that we don't know what may or may not sell. So on that note it can be harder to find out how to establish business in these times. I personally prefer to do business in the products that I have or the products which can be sold. I think it's not easier after the corona to find a business that we can do.
Yeah supply and demand is a big problem. Also, a problem exists when services are provided that are liked, but people aren't willing to pay for.

Well, for an example of the first sentence, take selling forums. Forums can be sold for $100 or similar on forum admin forums. Nonetheless, though, the demand simply isn't high enough for many to make a part-time or full-time job of "selling forums".

It is about how you invest your focus/time, when we were small we played a lot, spent time outside, did sports, but the new generations do video blogging, learn programming, do sports etc. it is all about where you invest your time.

Business it's all about marketing, you need to have good communication skills and, you need to have a lot of money to run a good business.

Yeah, alot of people especially the coming new generations knows that to be really financially free you need to be own boss, have your own business you running.

I concur with your ascertion about the word Business. It's now important to run business this days than to run a office job. When you know what you're doing and you are familiar of the business technique in your niche you will be successful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back