What's new

Business & Online!

Excellent submission, online business has become a very necessary tool to make a business a highly successful one in this digital age that we are into right now. The invention of internet has made transacting business quite easy to carry out especially now that we are facing a pandemic like never seen before. Most businesses can leverage on the amount of rich that the online space has to offer to be able to make sales even during this pandemic.

The internet is very integral to business owners of this generation. It could be used to monitor customer purchasing trends and interests. It is also used to know what everyday people think about a particular product or service, where they get feedbacks. These feedbacks help business owners make their products much better which will have positive effects on sales.

Giving your business an online presence is of great advantage in these age of digitalization. During the pandemic, we understood more on why we need an online recognition for a product or service because some businesses couldn't thrive more offline

Excellent description, very well written, and indeed nowadays the one who wants to remain active with the company, if he does not look for other viable alternatives such as publishing his business in social networks, should choose to include it in the online sales sites and try to place himself among the competition and achieve success.

You have really made a good presentation on the matter. No doubt covid-19 really affected so many offline businesses that they had to go online. And I believe it has paid off even till today. Apart from the pandemic issues, so many businesses are going online recently because of the large traffic compared to offline. That is my contribution on this matter.

Online business is very easy to operate especially in this covid-19 period. Online stores are also less stressful than offline where you have to be physically present to buy whatever it is that you want to buy. As a startup, I encourage you to try online stores as it requires little capital to start.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning business and online, i would have to say that businesses nowadays are definitely moving more into the online space especially after the corona pandemic struck last year

One thing the pandemic has changed for good in our society is that people have to embrace the use of digital solutions and make their business even the offline ones have some certain online presence.

When the pandemic was declared and lockdown had started that was the time that the public had turned to the internet for succor. Social distancing is a menace to business until now. But with an online business you are practically safe from contamination. That is one advantage of the online business.

Online business will survive and flourish only when there is a supply chain. You can sell online but you need a supplier to send the product to the buyer (fr physical products). If you cannot ship the product to the buyer in time, your business will fail.

For me, any business that is refusing the opportunity to move it's products and services online is just doing itself a decern. It's best all businesses learn this fast enough.

These days most businesses will do well to incorporate an online version into it since most people prefer the ease they get from doing things online.
Exactly. This generation has been so acquainted with the internet and business conducted online seems to be easier and stress free. It's high time everyone moved online

Businesses are gradually moving online and wirh the current pandemic many people are adjusting to the reality of using online store. Online store expand your customer base.

Online business is good you can think of going even in these pandemic period online business still moving, I will like to venture into online business if I have money.

It is not a lie that more people want to protect themselves against the virus by adhering to the social distancing rules and that is why you should make provision for an online presence where they can order and get it delivered to them.

Prior to the time of the covid-19 pandemic, online was not really utilised to its maximum but due to the upsurge of the pandemic, it gave a skyrocketing to business owners maximizing and utilising the online platform to promote their business.

There is one local business in my twon, that started off with both the physical location, and a online store. I figured the person didn't have the money for a larger location, and decided to run the online store, in addition to any foot traffic she gets.
How is the business currently? Am guessing she has been able to reach out to a larger audience with a much lesser cost and of cause less stressful. Majority of the business in my location have started adopting the online system.

Facebook is also a good way to promote or advertise your products and services to a large number of people all around the world.

The world is already embracing online business in all sector which is why it is very important that you have any business that you are doing set up to function online otherwise it is not going to grow easily.

Online platforms have proven helpful to a lot of businesses.
It is advisable for all business people to take advantage of the features our online platforms offer and use it to our business growth.
One can make good use of social media or create a marketing website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back