Not open for further replies.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now that we are in lockdown and there is a summer around the world. I am wondering where are some of the rainy seasons that may affect their movement post lockdown. And which of those business would be good for the overall welfare of the seller. I am thinking of selling things online by making art etc. But not sure how that would go for long time but have to start somewhere.

Do you see is there any business to be done in rainy season?

Fantastic review question you posted, thare are many business to do during rainy season it depends on your vision towards it. If you want an offline business to run, I'll consider telling start livestock business, and animal foods. I think in the near future some of this will become so high in demand and you will start making recurring profit.

Those working in the rain are just as likely to have an injury so during this time of year try to have a job that doesn't depends on muscles . But at any case weather never effects on e-commerce

Those working in the rain are just as likely to have an injury so during this time of year try to have a job that doesn't depends on muscles . But at any case weather never effects on e-commerce

I think it's about you investing in a business for this season, not necessarily working personally.

With the upcoming raining season, it will be more beneficial to invest and engage your self with farming. With this you can earn times three of money you invest in it

Now that we are in lockdown and there is a summer around the world. I am wondering where are some of the rainy seasons that may affect their movement post lockdown. And which of those business would be good for the overall welfare of the seller. I am thinking of selling things online by making art etc. But not sure how that would go for long time but have to start somewhere.

If you are in an area of agriculture and livestock, it is valid to go for that branch, but if you are in a city, it would be good to invest in clothes and implements for the time, which has a lot of outlet. Remember it is temporary and you should not invest everything.

Hello, an option would be the online sale of female winter clothes, the woman always wants to look good in all the time of the year.

It depends on your expertise, if you are good in art, then go push for it. We have all our own uniqueness and skills. Some that are good at cooking will grab the opportunity of rainy season to make a business in relevance of the season, like

Lock down I over in some countries like my country (NIGERIA) but we are observing the protocol for covid19 and that should be if we don't want to go on another lock down totally meanwhile now that we not on lock down business are back on track but as for raining season I don't think there's no job that you can do just that it depends on location

One of the good businesses during this rainy season is selling affordable porridge, coffee, or instant noodles by the streets where many people pass by. In our area, it is a good business. You can start businesses that are related to the current season.

Urdu
English
بارش کے موسم میں ، نمکین اور کھانے کی چیزیں جیسے بھنے ہوئے مکئی ، باربیک ، پکا ہوا مونگ پھلی اور پکا ہوا کارن ہمیشہ مانگ میں رہتا ہے کیونکہ لوگ یقینی طور پر طویل گھنٹوں تک ٹریفک میں پھنسے رہتے ہیں۔ ڈرائیور ، راہگیر اور پیدل چلنے والے اپنے جسمانی نظام کو گرم کرنے اور اپنی بھوک مٹانے کے لئے ہمیشہ گرم نمکین خریدنا چاہتے ہیں۔ آپ کی مارکیٹنگ کو گلیوں کے گنجان آباد علاقوں میں نشانہ بنایا جانا چاہئے جہاں بڑی برتنوں کے سوراخ ہوں جو ٹریفک میں تاخیر کرسکیں۔
In the rainy season, snacks and snacks such as roasted corn, barbecue, cooked peanuts and cooked corn are always in demand as people are definitely stuck in traffic for long hours. Drivers, passers-by and pedestrians always want to buy hot snacks to warm up their body system and satisfy their hunger. Your marketing should be targeted at densely populated areas of the street with large potholes that can delay traffic.

For raining seasons, the best and general business people do is farming, raining seasons are actually the most preferable and adorable time for farmers. Even there are some that are just for farmers for only raining season.
Post automatically merged:

For raining seasons, the best and general business people do is farming, raining seasons are actually the most preferable and adorable time for farmers. Even there are some that are just for farmers for only raining season.

The best business you can start during the rainy season is the one that sell materials that are valuable during this season. You can start selling material like umbrella rain boot raincoat because people will need these materials to move up and down when it is rain. You must locate your business at the place where people pass so that they can patronize you.

You can also start building a small place to sell hot soup during rainy season, or maybe a coffee shop just find a perfect spot to place it. For sure it would take a hit when people will see your place as a good spot to be comfortable. Maybe placing inside a sala set supported by a foam.

There are several businesses that can be done in the rainy season, whereby when ventured into if actively serious and well discipline you can make your profit from it.
since we all know that it's rainy seasons so many people will need the use of an umbrella, rubber footwear, and most likely raincoats to prevent themselves from the rain in which they can't do without based on their working schedule.
Raincoats are essential things to have during the rainy season. People wear them over their office wears and remove them when they get to the office. Get them from a reliable source, deal in original and thick raincoats and see how far you’ll go.
Rubber Boots also comes in handy especially for company workers, field workers, and even students. Selling boots during the rainy season will give you an edge and also provide you with cool cash.

If it is raining heavily, it will be difficult to do any work except that you can work online from home, but if it is raining lightly, you can apply chips because of the weather. people like spicy things more. I have seen in many places that if it is raining, the chips are crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back