Not open for further replies.

Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now that corona virus has made many people work from home. They are not even out to buy any form of stationary or some sort of material in print. I am wondering what else they can be doing in oder to keep up with the print business. Do you see the print business has any specific future? Or do you think the corona has killed the print business for good.

What do you think will happen to print industry?

Print business may be down for now due to pandemic , but such type of businesses never shut down , with the re-opening of schools it'll be back.

I think the business is very bad in print industry.
One of my friends recently opened up a print shop after getting all the necessary equipment, but she is about to give up. Due to this pandemic, people doesn't want to touch anything that can't be sanitized. As for paper, it's not an ideal solution and for the same reason, everyone is opting for digital copies.

If they get used to these digital copies, I highly doubt they would opt for an actual paper copy in the future. I really don't think there is any future for this unless it's a 3D printing shop.

Now that corona virus has made many people work from home. They are not even out to buy any form of stationary or some sort of material in print. I am wondering what else they can be doing in oder to keep up with the print business. Do you see the print business has any specific future? Or do you think the corona has killed the print business for good.

What do you think will happen to print industry?
I think Hemp could save printing industry, creating a hemp typography would save trees, animals and would recycle a lot creating more air for us.

The print business is not going away or Fading away soon, it's still very much in need. Yea the Pandemic may cause little uncomfort, but after we good.

The print business is really a great one but it was affected so much by the pandemic. No one wants to touch paper which cannot be sanitized. I saw many businesse in the print industry close down in my place. Given that this virus seems to be here to stay, I wonder if the business will ever rise again.

Working from home has made printing business diminish but it can never go into extinction when the pandemic is all over they’d bounce back on their feets

The printing industry is one of those that was badly impacted by the pandemic but I am certain it will pick up again when the pandemic disappears.

Print industry is a profitable industry. You just have to be patient and let the Pandemic Wind off to start back

Print business is a lucrative business but it can be affected by pandemics and other global challenges,because people only visit the print when there is free movements , adequate money in circulation as well .

It is TRUELY profitable cos it is easy to setup but you can only make profit when you are in a business area or school area

For now we can say that printing business is a kind of dead but don't worry because as soon as the pandemy is over things will get back to normal. I think printing was always a good business and will remain like that for at least a couple more years

if you're in under some large company or school then it would be great. but nowadays all of the company and school has their own machine and other stuff. so this industry is going down day by day.

I too don't see print media disappearing any time soon. I think it may slow down but not disappear altogether. In my opinion, it'll be a very slow transition from paper to digital. If it does happen, I suspect it won't be in our lifetime.

Print business is still very much alive and will be around for a long time. The business is very lucrative I must admit, but the cost of the machines used for operations are very expensive. You must not go into the business directly, you can start as a supplier between the owners of a printing company and the final consumer, and you could make alot of money as a distributor.

printing shops are places where people can go to print materials. Some printing shops only specialize on certain types of prints.

For example, most printing shops may only offer printing on papers, posters, or business cards. Other printing shops can print on t-shirts, mugs, and other souvenirs. And more specialized printers offer 3D printing services to create 3D objects.

On average, a printing business owner can earn around $100,000 a year. This isn’t guaranteed and there’s no promise of success, but like any business, there’s a chance you can earn this or much more if you play your cards right.

Printing businesses or printing shops are places where people can go to print materials. Some printing shops only specialize on certain types of prints.

For example, most printing shops may only offer printing on papers, posters, or business cards. Other printing shops can print on t-shirts, mugs, and other souvenirs. And more specialized printers offer 3D printing services to create 3D objects.

In the next few years to come, printing business will dwindle in sales as more people are turn to online business and new means of disseminating information to large number of people coming out by days. The only angle that can keep the business float is the schooling as there would still be need for writing material and journals. Though most schools are now adopting technology in their activities, but printing business will still manage to exit but not much profitable.

Printing industries are very affected by pandemic, people who are doing the business are really feeling the pain of pandemic effective on world. But I believe that printing business can not be kill by pandemic because they Soon get back to normal when pandemic is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back