Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am thinking about opening the food sector business that can be expanded in various ways. I am as of now considering opening the business which I can do on purely social media. And after doing that I may consider setting up the manufacturing if the business stays successful. So far nothing new I can think of but I assume that in near future there are some good business we can start.

Do you know any good business in this sector?

Business in food sector is a great idea, to be honest. Especially if you are surrounded by people who work a lot. Like people from IT field like me, schools, colleges or regular offices too.

No matter where you go, people give preference to quality food and they often opt for takeaways. So, no matter what you choose for the menu, as long as the food is delicious, the business will flourish. Of course, you will have to pay attention to the quality of the food as well. One mistake can cost a lot, so we will have to be careful always.

If you decide to do the "manufactured" food idea, various treats always do well. Just look at the store with things like sugar cookies with different flavor frosting, and other things like that. Recently at the store I shop at, a recent item showed up that is basically a waffle made out of honey. If you do decide to do this and decide to hook social media into it, it needs to be something unique to your area.

My friend tried to do this selling street food such as nachos, burritos, and the like.. He and his business partner travelled the country to attend various festivals, carnivals, and other similar events. It was initially doing quite well, they expanded after a year or so and invested in a second pitch so that they could each attend different locations simultaneously. Obviously some events were more profitable than others, but they generally made a decent living from it for a couple of years.

I think as time progressed, it became less sustainable as their costs went up and their sales went down. They tried selecting just their favourite and most profitable events to attend, but the feasibility of the operation was no longer there and I think my friend ended up selling his share to his business partner. Looking at the way 2020 has panned out, it looks like he was quite fortuitous to do so!

Operating a business in the Food Sector is a good idea, especially if you have the perfect location and know who your target audience is. You could always look at opening a franchise, preferably one that isn't already in the area otherwise you'll be competing against each other. The minimum investment is required, and this information varies on what restaurant you choose.

The food sector, as well as that of alcoholic beverages, weapons and others that I prefer not to mention, will always be in force, in any circumstances. The key is the type of novelty that you are able to provide within the sector. It is clear that the pandemic is wreaking havoc on the restaurant and tourism industries, but it is a temporary disturbance. You should prepare for the next boom.

The quality of food is always a big problem at some restaurants. It's simply disappointing. Also, sometimes the sodas aren't carbonated. Well, despite this problem, they won't lower the prices!

There are some ways you'll add the food sector-

you can open your own food outlet and serve dishes like Indian, Chinese, Italian, etc. as you want.
you can produce a web web site and begin food delivering service that delivers food at the doorsill of shoppers.
one such service is additionally a meal system wherever you'll begin the service of meal delivering among staff or students.

I am thinking about opening the food sector business that can be expanded in various ways. I am as of now considering opening the business which I can do on purely social media. And after doing that I may consider setting up the manufacturing if the business stays successful. So far nothing new I can think of but I assume that in near future there are some good business we can start.

IT depends a lot of your geo location, you could sell well in student cities in weekends food, many are starving in that period after they have been drinking xD

If I would consider a business in food sector, I would prefer to go local and deal in raw food stuff. That is more successful and profitable here.

A business in food sector is always a good idea because you know for sure you'll always have clients as long as your food and your services are of good quality

I love to eat outside especially the good restaurants which make delicious meals. just choose a good location and try to make good prices for your meals, foods.
Promote it as you have mentioned on Facebook for people of your town.
at last, I wish you the best

Hello, reading in detail, you are talking about a food business, whatever the case is, it is an excellent investment, whether it is the sale of uncooked food in which doing a good propaganda on the networks, will have a good reception, now if it is the sale of Food already prepared, you must have someone with good seasoning and quality, being so, I assure you you will have a good clientele who will publicize the site.

Starting a food business can be something hard cos if there are no customers..food will waste and that will cost you..but have you tried frozen food for instance, it doesn't get spoilt and you can micro wave it anytime for customers.

I'm confused, do you mean a business like those snapchat//instagram/youtube channels that have cooking guides and bake cool and delicious stuff?

Or by social media, do you mean you just want to advertise the business through social media.

At the moment honsetly it is not a great idea, with all the social restrictions.
Yeah, I've had several bakeries in my town claiming they are struggling even though they offer home-delivery, and one bakery that has been around forever ever closed shop.

Seems like a very risky time to open up any shop, basically, unless it's online.

The food business is a really good idea. It always has ready market. You can start it small such as cooking food, promoting them on social media and delivering to people you can reach. You can also just sell it to those around. Then later you can move into opening an hotel or a restaurant that does sit-ins, take aways and deliveries.

Investing in the food sector is a good decision and hope you have done some research on it before starting. Are you a certified chef or have any experience in this sector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back