Business ideas for Retirees

Niftyyem

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Both of my parents are retired and though they have investments to live by, I would love ideas on businesses they can do to keep away boredom and to remain active. Your ideas are welcome.

They can start buying things in thrift shop, paint them with style and sell them 10x the price.

If they have a good amount of money I think buying apartments or houses and renting them is not a bad idea since it will provide almost guaranteed a safe revenue every month and besides that they can leave them as a legacy after they are gone

Both of my parents are retired and though they have investments to live by, I would love ideas on businesses they can do to keep away boredom and to remain active. Your ideas are welcome.
there are many business ideas for retired once ,that's both offline and online,if the person is healthy enough i think is a good idea to venture in to poultry farming ,is a good way to earn a passive income

I think the best would be to invest on real estates or anything that would be a source of residual income, having a small store would also help out as well, you can sell various food provisions.

You may decide to open a mart or a provision shop. A poultry or fish farming is also a good idea, how about running a cash crop, you can sell its produce in the market or better still at your frontage.

They could open a provision store, they could go into farming or fishery, they could be suppliers of raw materials and goods for large industries or companies.

Both of them can set up a supermarket if they have enough capital to do so, all strategies within the business plan should be well followed, choose a location that has lots of population, such supermarket will always get busy, they will definitely remain active at all times by checking to make sure the supermarket activities and workers are doing fine, going through all the financial reports and other daily reports etc

You could venture into poultry, snail, or fish farming as a retiree. Other businesses are; running a cash crop farm that can help you sell the produce in the market and a small mart/shop with groceries and foodstuffs which are consumed on daily basis.

I'd advise they go for businesses that would give good returns and not stress them much. One good example is farming - either crop or animal farming would require their duty in supervisory capacities.
Though they'll need to get the services of a good consultant though

I'd advise they go for businesses that would give good returns and not stress them much. One good example is farming - either crop or animal farming would require their duty in supervisory capacities.
Though they'll need to get the services of a good consultant though
What about in a situation they do not have the capital nor the resources to employ capable hands to help assist with the heavy work load. In such a case do you still see this as a good business for an aged retiree to go into?

most retirees have enough access to funds. I think the best business for them is to open a small offline store ,and also learning some skills like poultry farming.

I think that the best business that does that have retired from Active Service should get into his real estate because it is something that is not going to stress them so much more they will make more money from it

You could venture into poultry, snail, or fish farming as a retiree. Other businesses are; running a cash crop farm that can help you sell the produce in the market and a small mart/shop with groceries and foodstuffs which are consumed on daily basis.
that's a good idea of a business,you can venture into livestock production that's poultry, snail and fish farming.but most retirees don't like business that will be stressful.

Become a franchIse, all the small retirement business ideas to start after 50, this one regularly captures the most attention. It’s attainable, understandable, and someone out there is willing to walk you through the process (because of course, it’s in their best interest to do so as the franchisor).

If they have a lot of money, I think buying apartments or houses and renting them out is a good idea because it will provide them with almost guaranteed monthly income and they can also leave them as a legacy after they pass away.

The latest business idea that I have for the retirement people because at that age they may be lacking strength do some strong businesses but if they can invest in poultry farming and livestocks farming, they will really enjoy it and also make profit from that.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back