What's new

Business Idea post Covid-19 Lockdown Times

There are so many mistakes that were made by a lot of people who didn't know how do continue managing their business during the time of pandemic and it put them out of business.

There are many business ideas in the post covid-19 era. A lot of people made money with selling face masks and hand sanitizers in this post covid-19 era.

In reply to your question above concerning what business opportunities one should be looking at now post pandemic, well i would like to say firat of all you should look into online businesses mainly as they would be sustainable on the long run

Seriously, it's such a good business with the sales of nose 👃 mask that hand sanitizers. Those who imported nose marks then become billionaires overnight.
There are many business ideas in the post covid-19 era. A lot of people made money with selling face masks and hand sanitizers in this post covid-19 era.

The covid pandemic has created a pike in the amount workers that can work from home and I do not gink it would change so investing in the technology would bring money.

The covid pandemic has created a pike in the amount workers that can work from home and I do not gink it would change so investing in the technology would bring money.

A lot of people actually lost their job and company had so many losses which makes them to sack some of their staffs and even cut the salary of so many people. It's a very tough time for a lot of people.

A lot of people actually lost their job and company had so many losses which makes them to sack some of their staffs and even cut the salary of so many people. It's a very tough time for a lot of people.
Many investors and businessmen their ideas have changed concerning the post covid19 pandemic, this is to fit in today current economy situation.

Many investors and businessmen their ideas have changed concerning the post covid19 pandemic, this is to fit in today current economy situation.

personally I was actually affected by the Outbreak of the pandemic of a corona virus because I actually lost my job as well but I was able to set up something that I am actually running at the moment which is what I use to sustain myself.

I'm just concentration g on my offline business to improve on it, and expand it to drive more sales. One can go into agriculture like planting of crops, livestocks, and selling of animal feeds post covid19.

I think for this one one need to properly sit down and think of a way to monetize a business properly especially seeing as after after the Covid lockdown everybody will be striving to get back up

I believe that very soon the covid pandemic would have been controlled for a large extent and business that would boom would be there tech busineses.

A lot of people are going to lose the job. And the jobs are kind of things of past. We have to move on and start building our business. We have to also consider various means through which we can establish our business in these times. We may fail and we may end up having more issues in hands considering getting paid in these times from people who can't pay online.

So what are some of the good business ideas that you can do post COVID 19 lockdown times?
Though i lost my job due to covid-19 lockdown back then but i really appreciate the pandemic lockdown do opening my eyes into the wide business world, I started earning online and also had my own baking shop.

News of the business we should be doing during the pandemic and the covid 19 . Should be an online business because that way the type of business that was not really affected during the time of the pandemic, cryptocurrency trading was good

A friend of mine has gone into graphics designing full time as he was able to learn it during the lockdown. I believe it's a profitable business as he's making lots of money from it.

There is no doubt that lots of people would come up with new ideas post the pandemic because the pandemic exposed so many flaws honestly and created a lot of awareness too

A friend of mine has gone into graphics designing full time as he was able to learn it during the lockdown. I believe it's a profitable business as he's making lots of money from it.
I guess that is a lucrative business if can join any freelancing websites. any business that is done online should be a better alternative than offline businesses, which is highly affected by the pandemic.

I might not have the specific business you should go into post covid-19, but I can tell you that you should be looking into going into any of the online type businesses at this period of your decision formation for the future sake

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back