Business Idea post Covid-19 Lockdown Times

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people are going to lose the job. And the jobs are kind of things of past. We have to move on and start building our business. We have to also consider various means through which we can establish our business in these times. We may fail and we may end up having more issues in hands considering getting paid in these times from people who can't pay online.

So what are some of the good business ideas that you can do post COVID 19 lockdown times?

Since this covid-19 virus appeared, we have lost all our jobs and the 2nd option is to work online so that we can get rid of the pandemic.

Create a online shopping site or create forum like this and add them to Google AdSense in other to get paid or better still trade cryptocoin on your private wallet

You have to be smart in what you invest in at the moment, you just have to do your research and look at things people need.
I run a store and I sell blue eye glasses, My reasons, due to the Pandemic, more people are using there digital screens the more, and blue lights from screen is quite harmful hence the blue eye glasses

The best thing right now is to move your business online. That's where things are now done and you don't have to worry if you are computer literate or not

I've come to realise that having or starting an online business is very important this period. It's very flexible and is not affected by pandemics like covid.
If you plan starting an offline business, selling essential stuffs like foodstuffs, toiletries and having a pharmacy if you're licensed is a gold mine.

I will advice that you consider having an online work in addition to an offline job , so that similar outbreak won't affect you much

As its seen here in my country that kuda bank was able to raise 10 million dollars without owning a single building or branch made everyone believe getting a connected business online without physical appearance is the key to surviving post covid.

Infact this is a great topic to discuss, during the covid 19 alot of people have nothing to eat and since every body is not sure if there would be another lock down, I can buy a lot of food stuffs at home for selling to people living around

For people who have the opportunity to work online and have some skills it will be a good start. For those who have managed to save in different maneuvers during the covid, you can start offline as an entrepreneur, for this you will first have to evaluate the businesses that have gone bankrupt and take advantage of the opportunity that presents itself.

There are so many business ideas I mean Post covid 19 business plans and idear I tell you, I have many of them that am currently doing, after the first lockdown was reopen, I now do a particular business it's actually a POS business combined with my indomie noodles business, that's what am currently doing as I speak.

One of the business ideal I will like people to look after ,immediately after Covid-19 is farming business and buy and selling of farm produce.
Though many people use to look down at this very businesses but I want to tell you its very lucrative and profitable business.

After the coronavirus pandemic period, the Businesses that would be most profitable would be those businesses that were mostly affected during the coronavirus pandemic period. These businesses are mostly malls, stores, restaurants e.t.c

A lot of people are going to lose the job. And the jobs are kind of things of past. We have to move on and start building our business. We have to also consider various means through which we can establish our business in these times. We may fail and we may end up having more issues in hands considering getting paid in these times from people who can't pay online.

So what are some of the good business ideas that you can do post COVID 19 lockdown times?
I have said it before and I'm still going to keep harming on it every day that the best business one can take up now in my country or even anywhere in the world would be to move into cryptocurrency business because it's what moves the world now. It's been saving lives for ages now and it's still lucrative.

Yeah but it's important that if you are thinking of starting a business in 2021, it is critical to take the new normal into account. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much about how people consume products and services.

A lot of things had happened as a result of the pandemic and lockdown. People has been laid off by their various employers and presently, most businesses can't take people in as a result of the side effect of the COVID-19 saga. The best resort for people is to join the online train of earners.

My belief is that every business idea will thrive at post pandemic period, once it find a need and fill it. Well I will urge you to focus on creating online presence for any business you are planning to start right now. Having a business present online will give you chance to cover more orders and ability to maximize your marketing effort.

Why the covid-19 doom prediction didn't all turn out fine as many businesses kept growing and making profits a lot did shut down especially the shutdown. Especially the small scale businesses and those with sole owners. Thank goodness for government intervention in some cases, we have a different story to tell

If there is another locked down again apart from the one that happened last year,I don't think people will suffer it again,because the last one have put some senses and idea into we all. So the best thing or business idea I suggest is to have a good business and beside doing pos transaction fire people who need to cashout some money in their account,and you will be getting pay from wash transaction.
Post automatically merged:

If there is another locked down again apart from the one that happened last year,I don't think people will suffer it again,because the last one have put some senses and idea into we all. So the best thing or business idea I suggest is to have a good business and beside doing pos transaction fire people who need to cashout some money in their account,and you will be getting pay from wash transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back