What's new

Business discussion idea?

Yes I'm just so happy that very soon my laptop will just arrive, this will expose me to a lot of online opportunities I can make money, I'm somehow afraid because I've never operated a laptop or computer before.
Its good your laptop will arrive sooner. Don't be shy, operating a desktop isn't a difficult thing, you can operate it just the way you're operating your smart phone.

Its good your laptop will arrive sooner. Don't be shy, operating a desktop isn't a difficult thing, you can operate it just the way you're operating your smart phone.
Anyway it is a gradual process that I need to learn from YouTube and other ways, I know it is not difficult but how to do most of this simple task ,but am just thinking how to do it since I don't have a background understanding of it.

Last edited:
Anyway it is a gradual process that I need to learn from YouTube and other ways, I know it is not difficult but how to do la ots of this simple tax is our I am thinking what do since I never had a background understanding of it.
I never got to learn how to operate a desktop computer. But when ever I require its services I immediately operate it without feeling its weight. You can go to YouTube and watch tutorials how to operate it.

Businesses are bound In this time and age that we currently live in. With the way things are turning out, one would have to move offline business to online.

I never got to learn how to operate a desktop computer. But when ever I require its services I immediately operate it without feeling its weight. You can go to YouTube and watch tutorials how to operate it.
Omo i actually make a lot of mistake yesterday when I was typing, I really need to correct them all, when I get the laptop I think YouTube will help me as you said so i will be able to navigate the computer to learn more on how is work.

The Twitter social media Network is actually a very good source of information about business ideas. A lot of other people also use discord forums on Facebook groups for the same reason.

One of the best website you can use as an entrepreneur to get news about business and Investment is investopedia. This platform gives latest update about any business you can go into

Omo i actually make a lot of mistake yesterday when I was typing, I really need to correct them all, when I get the laptop I think YouTube will help me as you said so i will be able to navigate the computer to learn more on how is work.
Laughs. You should avoid typo dear. When I'm feeling sleepy I don't indulge in forum posting gig. I enjoy typing a lot and answering other members questions when i can.

There are many platforms of food that gives a lot of valuable information pertaining to business and other things definitely for free and the sum of the platform is quora.

The best forum I know for that is quora. All ideas in any business aspect are being discussed there. You can also get other ideas from there about other issues
Yeah you're right, but you can also find ideas from group people or any group created to share business ideas on social media.

A data marketplace built for humans with humanity in mind. The world's only Source data marketplace | Tartle. Change Your World.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
This forum site is also one of those you can discuss business ideas. Nairaland in my country is the most popular website where people share opportunities and business idea.

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
There are so many business With diverse idea but one really need to sit down and do his homework to know which business is best for him to manage.

Laughs. You should avoid typo dear. When I'm feeling sleepy I don't indulge in forum posting gig. I enjoy typing a lot and answering other members questions when i can.
Lolz, I don't know about you but most of the time I use voice typing when I am making comments especially long one, I do not like the idea of typing with with my fingers because it's stressful for me.

Lolz, I don't know about you but most of the time I use voice typing when I am making comments especially long one, I do not like the idea of typing with with my fingers because it's stressful for me.
Lol, I've seen it that's why errors encounter at times in your chat. I don't like voice notes. I prefer typing out with my fingers and minimizing the risk of encountering mistakes.

Lol, I've seen it that's why errors encounter at times in your chat. I don't like voice notes. I prefer typing out with my fingers and minimizing the risk of encountering mistakes.
To me I always see as stressful and time-consuming, because it can actually make you to spend so much time typing, if you have been doing all this typing with your hand then your Thumb finger is extremely short by now.

To me I always see as stressful and time-consuming, because it can actually make you to spend so much time typing, if you have been doing all this typing with your hand then your Thumb finger is extremely short by now.
Lol, it kinda stressful. Bit not all that stressful to me cos I'm use to it. I use my fingers to type to avoid making typos that's why I stick to it.

Time management is something every business person must get acquainted with because if you can manage your time well, you will definitely succeed.

One thing I believe is you can be in a group or platform that shares countless ideas on business but if you're not grounded on certain informations you're going to face a lot of trouble when it comes to managing any of the businesses decide to venture into so it's not just about going online and see a good business idea.

Lol, it kinda stressful. Bit not all that stressful to me cos I'm use to it. I use my fingers to type to avoid making typos that's why I stick to it.
but don't you have always feel some pain in the thumb finger because there was sometimes I always feel it at the joints most especially when I was using button phone then, that was not actually for posting here but for doing other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back